Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we salute you,

Mr 10 second 2013 GT500 Tuner.

Never before has one man done so little to gain so much.

...Give me some more spark advance, and lean me out some...

From a lowly 605 rwhp on the first pull, you managed a 50 hp increase...An engineering feat so brilliant it can only be described as va-va-va-voom.

Thanks to you, even a 90 year old driver can run a sub-12 second ET in a $55k+ car.

So crack open an adult beverage, o-hoister of the horsepower, for when it comes to tuning, you're the best.

Kudos to the sung and unsung heros:

Ford
SVT
Eaton
TRW
Evolution
Lund

Nice job guys.

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
Lol...not gonna lie that is pretty funny.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,402 Posts
55k for a 12 second car? Hope people are not proud of that.

Here's to one of the stupidest threads ever on Yb, thanks to you OP, the inventor of the chin balls....

·
120 seconds of glory
4,116 Posts
Too bad the op didn't post that as a video.
Still good tho.

Oh....btw....

...it's the day after the first 10 sec. run and the 2013 GT500 is STILL badass.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts

Here's to one of the stupidest threads ever on Yb, thanks to you OP, the inventor of the chin balls....
12's who said 12's? also with full warranty, AC, full street trim & better than average crash tests, that sits more than one person.

I am sure people on here spend that kind of cash on a 9 sec car, with fake windows, parachute, full cage, no warranty, hot as hell, no ac having stinking ass drivers seat, not to mention only ONE seat.

I would love to see a car on YB that can run 10's that you can drive to work everyday, AC on full blast while sitting in traffic while listening to a RADIO & have 3 others in the car with you. all for less than a $55K investment.

I would mention about the not have to worry about fixing your car, but most here could not fix their own "race car"..(after all is 10's even considered a race car anymore when factory built cars do it?) if their life depended on it, so you would have to pay someone to fix it with NO warranty. Not to mention....what are the odds of having insurance on the so called "budget 10's ride shit box in the driveway".

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Cant wait to run into one of them out while im driving my ol duramax, any of you that "thinks" a $55k car that runs 12s is badass outta see my $7,500 duramax that will WALK ALL OVER IT !!! :-Shower

·
Registered
955 Posts

Wow. For 55k you get a car that runs 200mph and can run 11.2's on street tires. It also can be street driven daily, get decent fuel mileage and has all of the creature comforts.

Not to mention that with standard bolt on parts it can run in the high 9's for only a few thousand more than you paid for it.

A 9sec daily driver that can run over 200mph sounds like a fair deal for just shy of 60k.

Haters gonna hate though.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Cant wait to run into one of them out while im driving my ol duramax, any of you that "thinks" a $55k car that runs 12s is badass outta see my $7,500 duramax that will WALK ALL OVER IT !!! :-Shower
It does not run 12's... it runs low 11's stock. And can run 200mph... can your duramax run 200mph? No, no it can't.

·
Registered
14,177 Posts
that's some funny shit

Lund Racing... Stay Tuned FTMFW!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts