Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sweet, where you guys going to be at exactly, I remembered reading pontiac somewhere. I'll be down there as well and will for sure have to check out all the YB rides

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, where you guys going to be at exactly, I remembered reading pontiac somewhere. I'll be down there as well and will for sure have to check out all the YB rides
Sout bound side just outside the loop by the train station. I'm having a 4X8 banner made so EVERYBODY will know where to find us!

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Sout bound side just outside the loop by the train station. I'm having a 4X8 banner made so EVERYBODY will know where to find us!
this is going to become a big thing there..i can feel it lol

·
Registered
611 Posts
Wish I could have made it, so how about those who are attending post a pic of their cars , then we need lots more after the event !

·
Custom user title
1,997 Posts
What is this Woodward thing everyone speaks of? lol just kidding. Sounds cool, be sure to take a million pics for those of us who can't go

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
well he said, there are 60 cars, and 90 percent are YB members

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wish I could have made it, so how about those who are attending post a pic of their cars , then we need lots more after the event !
I wish ya could've too! That Camaro looks kick ass!
I'm bringin' my Monte

and even though I just picked it up last night, mammas allready workin' on the Vette to get it done for the cruise!

My Impala won't be done in time. Maybe next year.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts