Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,649 Posts
Why are reporters in the middle of this?
Stay the phuck out of it!
I BET YOU LOOK JUST LIKE THAT POT BELLIED DUMBASS PIG.......WALKING AROUND WITH AN ASSAULT WEAPON AIMED AT CIVILIANS......IN THE MIDDLE OF WHAT?....A GATHERING?....LOL...

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,649 Posts
Report a story.
Dont become the story.

Marching with the thug protesters makes you the story.

Now go phuck yourself!
THEY WERE WALKING.....THAT'S BECOMING PART OF THE STORY?....LOL DUMBFUCK

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,649 Posts
STFU OILS DOWN
STFU NEVER BEEN DOWN THE RACE TRACK.....OR BEEN INSIDE A RACE CAR.....NEVER MOVED OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT......NEVER HAD A LIFE....NEVER HAD ANYTHING HARD PAST 3 INCHES.....NEVER SMELLED BETTER THAN A BABY DIAPER....LOL

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,743 Posts
STFU OILS DOWN

STFU NEVER BEEN DOWN THE RACE TRACK.....OR BEEN INSIDE A RACE CAR.....NEVER MOVED OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT......NEVER HAD A LIFE....NEVER HAD ANYTHING HARD PAST 3 INCHES.....NEVER SMELLED BETTER THAN A BABY DIAPER....LOL

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,649 Posts
WHAT I LAST POSTED....IS EXACTLY THE IMAGE YOU PORTRAY HERE.....SORT OF A SOFT PASTY....OVER WEIGHT MIDDLE AGED BALDING WHITE DUDE THAT GRABS HIS BAG LUNCH....MOM MADE....WHILE HEADING FOR THE BUS STOP....AND CUBICLE ....ON A DAILY BASIS.....TELL MOMS I SAID HELLO....

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,743 Posts
OILS DOWN IS LOSING HIS TOUCH.
:smt089

NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.
GO OUT AND RESTOCK THE SHELVES AND COME BACK

WHAT I LAST POSTED....IS EXACTLY THE IMAGE YOU PORTRAY HERE.....SORT OF A SOFT PASTY....OVER WEIGHT MIDDLE AGED BALDING WHITE DUDE THAT GRABS HIS BAG LUNCH....MOM MADE....WHILE HEADING FOR THE BUS STOP....AND CUBICLE ....ON A DAILY BASIS.....TELL MOMS I SAID HELLO....

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,649 Posts
OILS DOWN IS LOSING HIS TOUCH.
:smt089

NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.
GO OUT AND RESTOCK THE SHELVES AND COME BACK
SOMETIMES....THE TRUTH ISN'T FUNNY........I CAN'T HELP THAT.....LOL....YAKNOWWHATIMSAYIN.....PLAYA

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Report a story.
Dont become the story.

Marching with the thug protesters makes you the story.

Now go phuck yourself!
Do you actually work for the government? You are phucked up as that cop. Get a real job.

Last time I Checked this was still a Free Country and reporters could film news. Did that change in your little government worker mind?

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,743 Posts
Go get your infowars reporter ID and get your ass on down there son!

Do you actually work for the government? You are phucked up as that cop. Get a real job.

Last time I Checked this was still a Free Country and reporters could film news. Did that change in your little government worker mind?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts