Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I want to bring my golf to yb what is it going to cost me. I know I Walk at least 20 miles last year looking at all the nice cars not trying to do that again

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
275 race cars...560 golf carts. Going to watch again this year and I'll bet my brother will take the cart again...was kind of PITA last year cause it's so crowded.
Best last year was th f'n dune buggy driven by the 8yo blocking the stupid ass return road Cecil has. Never understood that layout in all these years.

·
Brewmaster
12,612 Posts
What do you do? You fuckin walk. If my lazy ass can walk around and see 2000+ cars at a big show, you don't need a cart. Suck it up.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
It's crazy...if you don't have a race car coming through the gate, no golf cart..should have to get a sticker for cart when you get tech card. Bet there'd be less than half the amount.

·
Registered
935 Posts
It's crazy...if you don't have a race car coming through the gate, no golf cart..should have to get a sticker for cart when you get tech card. Bet there'd be less than half the amount.
I agree, all golf carts should have the car number they're associated with on it.

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,091 Posts
THIS !!

·
slams revolving doors
3,858 Posts
Make sure to park it in front of the tower. That's the best place so it's not in the way.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
make sure u park it in front the staging lanes

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,555 Posts
I'm too lazy to walk, plus I am to lazy to drive a cart as well. Do they have carts you can hire, with like a chauffeur or similar? Walking is sooooo 2010........;)

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,091 Posts
Make sure you bring 50 idiots with you to the starting line to stand around when you launch . :roll:

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,803 Posts
A golf cart may be confiscated for any of the following reasons:

Reckless endangerment, joy riding through pits, parked in the staging area or return road and not hooked up to a race car, blocking spectator view

Sunday nite all confiscated golf carts will be placed in a marked area designated for a demolition derby. Drivers will be chosen by lottery tickets purchased for 5 dollars.

Derby winner gets the Golden Cactus award.

golf cart remains will be placed on a pile and burned bonfire style while we all dance around the fire singing songs determined by the Best Rock Band Ever thread.

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,555 Posts
Make sure you bring 50 idiots with you to the starting line to stand around when you launch . :roll:
Do they have to be idiots? Can I get smart people to wear a black hoodie and stand there with their arms crossed and pretend to be idiots?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts