Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woooaaa this hot chick from NC wants me bad , she cooks cleans , and....well you know ...can't belive one of you phucksticks let her move out :smt102 ...she said something about tired of cooking macaroni and fucking cheese....and racing with a mustang owner ...............sorry have to run: breakfast is ready ............FordSux::rolleyes::tonqe::)

·
Registered
16,500 Posts
Has he, uhhh - I mean has she fully recovered from that extensive surgical procedure yet? ;)

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Put it in her pooper, then send her on her way.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ba ba ba but she loves me ! that is why i gave her my M.C. last night .... :smt102 do you know her or something ???:):tonqe::-damnit

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Does she have notches on her Bra strap ?

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
Ahhh Yes !!! The "P.ass A.round H.o"..... Now Serving Number.... Who's Next ???

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Woooaaa this hot chick from NC wants me bad , she cooks cleans , and....well you know ...can't belive one of you phucksticks let her move out :smt102 ...she said something about tired of cooking macaroni and fucking cheese....and racing with a mustang owner ...............sorry have to run: breakfast is ready ............FordSux::rolleyes::tonqe::)
She is all you have ever dreamed of, you guys would be like two peas in a pod or maybe two nuts in a sack!:)

·
In Glock I Trust
6,655 Posts
Pics or GTFO

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
She is all you have ever dreamed of, you guys would be like two peas in a pod or maybe two nuts in a sack!:)
Computer Geek BS........... "Their was this one time at band camp"....;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts