Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the restaurant and rips my fucking seat on my Yamahagrizzly 660 ATV.
Should everyone know who this fucktard is or does it really matter.
Fucking breaks my $899.00 sony digital recorder, rips my yamaha atv seat, walks out of the restaurant w/o paying.
Eats my food at the track but never brought any to reciprocate.
says he was gonna split the fuel to drive to ohio for the hemi reunion which was $855.00 round trip but hands me $100.00 at the start of the trip and says after we are coming home hehas no more money cuz he spent it on cartons of cigarettes and batteries for his camera. Tells me i have to pull into a weigh station when i dont have to and i get a $458.00 overweight ticket and says he will split it with me but avoids paying me.:smt070

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
Hey...loving man. No one gives a shit.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Salem hemi reunion? Still carrying that with you?.....it ain't worth the ulcers.

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
DAMN !! I'd like too say there's 2 sides to every story but I'm not sure he could defend himself on this one......

Yes, I would let the cat out of the bag...you need to keep other members safe from harm.It is after all..........your duty !! :p

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
Monkey Grip ?

Oh yea

In
On
One!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I can already tell there's gonna be a spin-off on this one folks!

·
Registered
698 Posts
The next time you need somebody to ride with you let me know. I will go if it only cost $100.00..lol.. Anytime I want to go somewhere and ask a friend I have to pay for it all ..it sucks.. I ask a buddy of mine if he would like to go to FL with me for 2 week he said ok. So we get down there and he has no money with him.. I ask him how do you go somewhere without money he said you ask me to go so I did'nt think I needed money..lol

1 - 20 of 303 Posts