Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
You don't get it, you put someone on a pedestal that is lying to us and you're OK with that? just because you voted for him he can do no wrong and he can let people die without trying to do everything in his power to help us when he took an oath to protect American people. If you think he's doing a good job because he "he's owning the libs" and letting them die, that's a sociopath, a mental disorder, not the way a president is suppose to behave. I don't hate you, I don't want you to die, I really am just mocking you about being dumb because I don't know you but if you are maybe you should do something about it...…………. just sayin...…….
Well said!

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Looks like you haven't been paying attention for the last 3 years.........…...idiot......…...
Most, if not all trumphumpers, have surrendered any scintilla of once-held beliefs in "truth", "honor", "respect", "character", "integrity", "compassion", "empathy", and "accountability" ...... when they voted for trump.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
DAYUM !!!! ...... would ya look at all the bleeding gash trumphumpers in this thread!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
DAYUM !!!! ...... would ya look at all the bleeding gash trumphumpers in this thread!!!!!!!!
There's a whole lot of " How the fuck could I have voted for the dumbest MOFO on the planet? " going on in this thread...…………..;)

·
Registered
19,450 Posts
There's a whole lot of " How the fuck could I have voted for the dumbest MOFO on the planet? " going on in this thread...…………..;)
We did vote for YOU, "The Dumbest MOFO on the planet" ...over in monty's thread, on "who to ban here."..…...you were a runnerup to horner…..you are still a fucking failure doxxer.

donut?

61 - 73 of 73 Posts