Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
43,929 Posts
So .....Are you and Horner gonna menstruate in here all morning again?
Makes y'all look pretty foolish. But I'm sure you are used to it by now.
And once the West Coast "G-Princess Sissy-Code" wakes up, we'll get the trifecta of bleeding vags.

·
Registered
19,447 Posts
Coming from a guy that posts a picture of himself sitting on the shitter......…………. thanks for making me look 100X smarter than you...……….what a laugh you are, the best part is you actually take yourself seriously...……..
doxing again ……...what the fuck is it within you, that makes you go around Yellow Bullet, looking up any information you can find on the internet, about Yellow Bullet members...…..you are one seriously fucked up dude, and believe me, YOU are way to STUPID to be Doxxing any YELLOW BULLET member.

donut FAGGOT

you are to stupid to be a sherlock.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I'm not on here daily you loser, I come on here to mock you to remind you what a moron you are!!!! LMFAO!!!!!
Says the dumb fuck with 14,688 posts lmao You are hilarious and deranged at the same time and almost borderline mentally insane. Did you're mama snort too much shit when she had you..or does mental illness run in you're family?? You do realize that society looks at you and sees just how pathetic you truly are. I know you are deranged in the head so you wont think anything of it. You seriously need some mental help and that's about as serious as I could be towards you.

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
You're so weak that you can't even come up with a clever comment, child like retorts is all you have, trump makes you look like you have no integrity at all loser...…...……...
Bwahahahahaha

The irony is thick today, huh grandma?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,924 Posts
You don't get it, you put someone on a pedestal that is lying to us and you're OK with that? just because you voted for him he can do no wrong and he can let people die without trying to do everything in his power to help us when he took an oath to protect American people. If you think he's doing a good job because he "he's owning the libs" and letting them die, that's a sociopath, a mental disorder, not the way a president is suppose to behave. I don't hate you, I don't want you to die, I really am just mocking you about being dumb because I don't know you but if you are maybe you should do something about it...…………. just sayin...…….
FOR ANYONE WHO DOUBTED YOUR SICKNESS...THANKS FOR PUTTING IT ON DISPLAY FOR US ALL TO VIEW

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Why should I ?
Fuck you coward. You've been here since 2005 and all you've been is an anonymous troll.
You wouldn't talk the shit you do in person. You're a bitch ass faggot.
Why won't you post your car? What are you afraid of?

41 - 60 of 73 Posts