Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Who was it that said something about childish insults again? Asking for a friend . Let's see that mean machine
I know it sucks that I can stoop to your level of insults because I'm invading on your territory...….. LMFAOI!!!
My 327, camel back headed, 3/4 cam Vega isn't picture ready so I'm not posting them yet...…………… LMFAO!!!

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Western North Carolina
17,950 Posts
I know it sucks that I can stoop to your level of insults because I'm invading on your territory...….. LMFAOI!!!
My 327, camel back headed, 3/4 cam Vega isn't picture ready so I'm not posting them yet...…………… LMFAO!!!
And it never will be ready. You are too busy vaginating on yb.

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
And it never will be ready. You are too busy vaginating on yb.
Says a guy that has almost 18,000 posts on YB in 7 years! LMFAO!!!

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Oh you get rekd here Everytime you are logged in. FACT
And you have to come on here daily because nobody want to be your friend outside of YB! LMFAO!!! You really don't what rekd is you stupid fuck! LMFAO!!!!

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yep. And my car is done. Drive it all the time. You suckerfish are so easy to hook.
Yeah, I saw a picture of it on the "racecars of the Dirty South"......…………. if you call that done, I would hate to see what your DD is...…...…….. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Western North Carolina
17,950 Posts
And you have to come on here daily because nobody want to be your friend outside of YB! LMFAO!!! You really don't what rekd is you stupid fuck! LMFAO!!!!
I come on here daily because you and Horner and a couple others are my comic relief for the day. Total idiocy on full display . Oh and I got plenty of friends. RFC rekd again.

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I come on here daily because you and Horner and a couple others are my comic relief for the day. Total idiocy on full display . Oh and I got plenty of friends. RFC rekd again.
I'm not on here daily you loser, I come on here to mock you to remind you what a moron you are!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

·
Western North Carolina
17,950 Posts
Yeah, I saw a picture of it on the "racecars of the Dirty South"......…………. if to call that done, I would hate to see what DD is...…...…….. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow. Come up with that all by yourself? I'm impressed............................,...........Not

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
OK BRO...IM DUMB...IM A LOSER BABY....SO WHY DONT YOU KILL ME.....:)
You don't get it, you put someone on a pedestal that is lying to us and you're OK with that? just because you voted for him he can do no wrong and he can let people die without trying to do everything in his power to help us when he took an oath to protect American people. If you think he's doing a good job because he "he's owning the libs" and letting them die, that's a sociopath, a mental disorder, not the way a president is suppose to behave. I don't hate you, I don't want you to die, I really am just mocking you about being dumb because I don't know you but if you are maybe you should do something about it...…………. just sayin...…….

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Problem is you libtards have no accountability...
Looks like you haven't been paying attention for the last 3 years.........…...idiot......…...

·
Registered
14,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 73 Posts