Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 Million posts ........ there was a time over 3 1/2 years ago that 3 of us were just talking to each other........ many told us this wouldn't work........ naysayers said you can't mix Drag Racing and Politics....... then Monty added a Gun section ........just recently Monty added a cooking section ........ I think people probably gave up on saying that won't work either....... We have survived a "Boycott" in the early days. For 2 years I got up early most mornings to find the most outragious news stories I could find in the world for our Members Entertainment ......... Now I have to race to do it because of You the members are out hunting for this totaly useless stuff too.... For 2 years a few of us listed every Drag Race coming up that weekend and almost instant results phoned in to somebody on the YB keyboard ........ Now all of you help out........ In the begining it was just my videos on here...... now YB is VIDEO Central where anyone can put them on here all for the entertainment of our Members........ We are different here on YB because we don't have a "Click" if you were here from Day 1 or signed up today YOU ARE WELCOME HERE ......... and a Special Thank You to Monty for not taking my advise to not start YB....... and to everyone on here that helped make us the no#1 message board the no#2 poster says;
THANK YOU

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Damn 1 million posts and I only accounted for 3000 of them WTF and I think 2000 were arguments with BG LOL.. I know this website has caused me to lose at least 30% productivity which I may sue for LOL..

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
the deal at the bottom of the page say 998242 whats the deal.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
1 Million posts ........ there was a time over 3 1/2 years ago that 3 of us were just talking to each other........ many told us this wouldn't work........ naysayers said you can't mix Drag Racing and Politics....... then Monty added a Gun section ........just recently Monty added a cooking section ........ I think people probably gave up on saying that won't work either....... We have survived a "Boycott" in the early days. For 2 years I got up early most mornings to find the most outragious news stories I could find in the world for our Members Entertainment ......... Now I have to race to do it because of You the members are out hunting for this totaly useless stuff too.... For 2 years a few of us listed every Drag Race coming up that weekend and almost instant results phoned in to somebody on the YB keyboard ........ Now all of you help out........ In the begining it was just my videos on here...... now YB is VIDEO Central where anyone can put them on here all for the entertainment of our Members........ We are different here on YB because we don't have a "Click" if you were here from Day 1 or signed up today YOU ARE WELCOME HERE ......... and a Special Thank You to Monty for not taking my advise to not start YB....... and to everyone on here that helped make us the no#1 message board the no#2 poster says;
THANK YOU
Is there really a website here??? I thought it was just a BAD DREAM...
Now get the Phuck back to work Biggs.... Do something productive for a change....
Oh... and uhhh.......... You're welcome
DAWG

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.