Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehehe No kidding!!

I'm putting up $1000 for a 330' golf cart race at the YB.com Nationals.

Still working out the details but I'm thinking 1 qualifying pass and selecting the top 8 carts for eliminations. If a sponsor would like to add to this purse we will make you the title sponsor of it and still keep our money in. PM me if interested.. If not it's still a grand to win!!

Must be on radial tires and no wheelie bars..
All flat black suspensions accepted as stock... :p:p:p

Post some pictures of your cart if you're interested..
Action packed, headsup, all out golf carts invade Cecil County Dragway Labor Day weekend..

---------------------------- EDIT/ADDED---------------------------------------

QC Coatings steps up with a $250 gift certificate!!

Thanks a ton Bill!!

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
You do know this could kill someone dont you?

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monty golf carts only!!!! NO rino's, etc.

Just golf carts.. May keep it to slightly modified cause I don't know what you phuckers will drag out there.. I will work out the rules.. Was actually thinking only stock carts allowed.. LOL

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
You're right. Race cars can also so we will just cancel the whole event :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not trying to be a wet blanket, just make sure they wear lids and a max of only four passengers.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not trying to be a wet blanket, just make sure they wear lids and a max of only four passengers.
It will only be one person in the cart. Thinking of keeping it to the slow guys.. that way we dont get the guy with a snowmobile engine in the cart off the line.. :p Just looking for a few laughs... and some footage for a video filler.. LOL

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
Just golf carts.. May keep it to slightly modified cause I don't know what you phuckers will drag out there.. I will work out the rules.. Was actually thinking only stock carts allowed.. LOL
So what your saying is, I should forget about putting the FZR 750 engine in one tobring right:confused::rolleyes:

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,103 Posts
make it only legal for the 2 cyl robin gas engine , must retain factory diamensions but any cubic inch and clutch will go .

1 - 20 of 94 Posts