Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the President said we must conserve energy so we will be closed from 9pm weeknights till 6am.....thank you in advance for your co-operation....Friday and Saturday Nights we will still be open all night to keep you guys off the streets :|

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*If we shut down for 9 hours 5 nights a week....there will be enough $$ saved to send Chuck to a Dating service :roll:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Funny chit!! Anyone notice the President talking about we need to conserve? But yet he was flying in a 747 over N.O. to see the damage? :smt005 Hey G.W.!! Have a drink on me!! :smt005

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monty Mikho said:
Funny chit!! Anyone notice the President talking about we need to conserve? But yet he was flying in a 747 over N.O. to see the damage? :smt005 Hey G.W.!! Have a drink on me!! :smt005
And what is suppose to use a Piper cub???.......If you noticed he doesn't drink anymore....unlike you :p

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Phuck Bush and his energy shit.. When will the fact that he contaminated oil wells in Iraq while fighting for freedom and world peace come outta the bag?? Yep you heard it here first.. Time for England to bail out.. No money in it for them anymore.. Phuck sticks.. Raise gas prices even more!!! Im loving every minute of it.. :smt005

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Sad part is people are blind enough to still believe Bush's bullshit!! I wonder if they would feel the same if their son or daughter was killed due to the greed of this government.. Or better yet have family over their being killed..

14 Billion has been spent on the rebuild of Iraq.. Sad part is most of it has been spent on redoing the oil lines.. Yet the Bush gang thinks this is the American way!! Phuck him because I do not believe most American feel this way!!!

Did anyone notice who got all the no bid (or minimal job bid) contracts to rebuild N.O.??? What a great guy this mother phucker is.. Economy is doing like shit and all he can do is give the high paid contracts to the people who supported his bullshit campaign!!! :smt013 :smt097

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Unlike some member who have gone over to Iraq to do business.. I can actually watch the Middle Eastern news and understand what they say.. Sad part is most of use discount what they say because they are all terrorist..

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You have a big mouth for a person who was never in the Middle East....Al-Jazzier TV is not middle east news....its propoganda.....I'm all for pullin out....as long as they send all your illegal Phuckin sand bastard cousins back....with all the wetbacks and all the other people that feel they don't need paperwork to be here (no other country on the planet lets illegals in) Pull out of all over.....close the borders....I'm all for it :-D .....theres no middle ground on this....but don't you sand bastard phuckers ask for one phuckin cent....oh yea we gotta open up Alaska for oil too....so you tree huggers can phuck yourselves too.....Monty sometimes your mouth shows how stupid you are....you would be a peasant in Iraq......no you'd be dead cause your a Christian....Don't worry....I will convert you....it may take time :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts