Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Dashcam Superstar
2,658 Posts
Climate change affects the black and brown communities disproportionately?? Wtf is climate justice?

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Climate change affects the black and brown communities disproportionately?? Wtf is climate justice?

"World Ends. Minorities hardest hit." ;) Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,493 Posts
Bernie looks insane

Reactions: Hugh Jardon

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
BootyJudge gets lower support from the black community. Well duh. They don't tolerate gay as an acceptable lifestyle. And neither do I. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I'm only a few miles away, We thought about going over and joining the other Trump fans outside lol.
Trump had a plane flying banner around for hours today saying Trump supports Iowa farmers.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The economy sucks! Are you going to believe us or your lying eyes?! :D Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
But the question remains. How was Moonshiners? :D Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,493 Posts

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Fucking sissy debate, all they needed was Twit Romney and Jeb Bush with them and it would be one good slap fest.

·
Registered
36,779 Posts
How long has she been in office?
Too damn long.
For those who don't know, 7 years in her current elected position. She's served as chairwoman, advisor, etc. for this and that since about 1995. And I didn't watch the debate but some are saying the momentum appears to be with Sanders, momentum likely to change about 6 times before November.

·
Registered
31,212 Posts
I was was watching some paint dry and some Gorilla Glue set up while listening to the gentle hum of the ultrasonic cleaner, what did I miss? :sleep:

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,493 Posts
Lots of lies and hand flailing

·
Registered
23,636 Posts
moonshiners ended...... I guess I'm back

why is "healthcare" an issue? I thought demorats fixed it
Heard a radio broadcast yesterday that stated most all remaining ACA Obamacare exchanges have only (1) one single plan choice now...

·
Registered
14,619 Posts
Oh, fukme, I missed the whole thing! I looked forward to it to admire their stirring display of the American flags, the tributes to national pride and what it means to be an American. Perhaps one of you were kind enough to describe it to me?

·
Registered
25,085 Posts
Too bad more people don't realize incumbent politicians always point out what they have failed to fix. Always.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts