Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know where to put this post, so I figured I would put it here and get bitched at, lol.

I am starting to plan out the plumbing on my ride, and my engine builder does the crimp style xrp hs79 hoses. Has anyone had any experience with this product? I dont want to spend hella dollars on something I have never heard feedback on. Thanks

If this post needs moved, put it where it should go:smt102

·
Registered
340 Posts
bad ass hoses for sure !! very light, nothing to "prick" your fingers on, XRP turnaround time is awsome, they usually get the stuff out the same day they recieve it. i use it for methanol fuel line, breather hoses, and oil system lines.

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
I dont know where to put this post, so I figured I would put it here and get bitched at, lol.

I am starting to plan out the plumbing on my ride, and my engine builder does the crimp style xrp hs79 hoses. Has anyone had any experience with this product? I dont want to spend hella dollars on something I have never heard feedback on. Thanks

If this post needs moved, put it where it should go:smt102
If you need any help let me know I can answer all of your questions. The XRP is a good product, VERY EXPENSIVE.

We are a Major distributor for Brown and Miller Racing Solutions. More flexable, lighter weight, less expensive, better product. In the cup series, Brown and Miller have taken over grabbing all but two of the teams. Their customer service is incredible as well as their inventory.

Right now we are running a Summer Sale if you are interested. We are giving our normal racer discount (-15%) along with another (10%) if you mention you saw the ad on YB.com. If the order is over $500 we will also give free shipping.

I have attatched a picture of my motor with the Brown and Miller on it.

·
Registered
796 Posts
bad ass hoses for sure !! very light, nothing to "prick" your fingers on, XRP turnaround time is awsome, they usually get the stuff out the same day they recieve it. i use it for methanol fuel line, breather hoses, and oil system lines.

who do you contact to have the hoses made. a link maybe?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like I said, I can do Brown and Miller.

877-676-3277
www.ormebrothers.com

Joel Orme

Can you do black ends on the brown and miller stuff? I am really not digging the black hose and the blue fittings. Thanks

If you can... what would a 15 ft -8 line run with 90 degree ends? (just for price comparison... I will need a TON of stuff... 5 -8s will be going to the back of the car... and alot more under the hood.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya, I see that. im wondering about the xrp

I think XRP will build the hoses for you, but if I do XRP, my engine builder (Dreamchaser Racing Engines) has the machines to cut, crimp, and pressure test the lines.

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Can you do black ends on the brown and miller stuff? I am really not digging the black hose and the blue fittings. Thanks

If you can... what would a 15 ft -8 line run with 90 degree ends? (just for price comparison... I will need a TON of stuff... 5 -8s will be going to the back of the car... and alot more under the hood.
Unfortunatly no black ends. Here is a price on your hose though....15' -8 with 90s $267.60

·
Lord of Lords
4,164 Posts
Call XRP and talk to Chris, his customer service is great, I have about 10 or so hoses on my blown alcohol deal that are all HS79 XRP and I love 'em, very flexible, easy to clean, look awesome! and super lightweight!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unfortunatly no black ends. Here is a price on your hose though....15' -8 with 90s $267.60

That same hose from XRP is over 500 bucks. Maybe I can live with blue ends, LOL. Let me think about it.

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Call XRP and talk to Chris, his customer service is great, I have about 10 or so hoses on my blown alcohol deal that are all HS79 XRP and I love 'em, very flexible, easy to clean, look awesome! and super lightweight!
Chris died about a year ago

·
Lord of Lords
4,164 Posts
Chris died about a year ago

NO SHIT??????????? man it's been over a year since I talked to him. Any idea what happened??????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts