Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be trying my hand at x275 at Shakedown this year. I was going to wait till I finish building my new car and start next year but im going to bring my streeter out and give it a shot. 468 bbc on a fogger. Car has been low 9's on motor with 4.56 gears and a loose converter. Swapping in some 4.10's and a tight nos converter and gonna lit it rip. Do you think its possible to put this car 5.0's on one system? Been 5.92 to the eight at 117 on motor.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
What he said. Unless your heavy right now and can get some weight out maybe pick up a little more but id agree with 5.30-5.50.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok just to add the motor was built to be a nos motor. Fogger, cam is custom nitrous grind, its 13.5 to 1 etc. how hard do you think ill have to hit it? You dont think a 42 jet and a progressive will get me low 5,s given its been high 5,s on motor?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
If you can go 5.0's with a 468 at legal weight on 275's there are a lot of people that have wasted lots of money on 565's and 588's

·
Registered
374 Posts
It's probably not going to happen at 3250

I can tell you i'd love to see you try!!! I'm wondering how fast i could go with a 496ci RHS heads and 42n good luck !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts