Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE OLD SUNSHINE IS NOW CALLED SHOWTIME DRAGSTRIP.
COME OUT ON THE 22ND OF JUNE AND WATCH X275 AND 650 ALONG WITH COMBO'S. WE HAVE NEW TIMING SYSTEM WITH LED BULB'S ON THE TREE. NO MORE CAN OPENER, ALL CONCRETE WALLS. PLUS WERE NOT AFRAID TO SPRAY VHT. FIRST TIME THIS YEAR FOR THE HEADS UP X275 CLASS TO RUN WITH US, THEY HAVE TESTED ON WEDENSDAY AND LOVED THE TRACK. ALSO NEW RESTROOMS, CONSESSION STANDS AND MORE, BETTER LIGHTING COME AND CHECK US OUT.

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
How fast did an X275 car go out there so far? What is the pay out? Is there a min. car count?

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
How fast did an X275 car go out there so far? What is the pay out? Is there a min. car count?
honestly who gives a fuck...........it local to you and u should support local track thats trying to run a program that fits where u sit.......plus u need all the runs u can get to try and catch perez

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1200 payout. get more details now

·
Registered
458 Posts
Friday, June 22nd x275-6.50 index

Gates open @5pm

X275
Tech 75. Winner-1200. runner up-400 semi-150

6.50 index
Tech-50 winner-400 runner up-200.:party

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
friday june 22th
x275
gates open at 5pm
qualifly is a 6:30pm

tech card is 75.00
$1200 to win
$400 to runner up
$150 for semi's

we need at least an 8 car field

troy, adam, lil country, and myself. we are already halfway there, plus walt, corey

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Corey might be a great guy but he is a broken phucking record on this payout shit!:rolleyes:
yeap........remember when we ran for trophies

if u dont support your local tracks this shit will die..........remember him bad mouthing lakeland not being a radial track......his fastest pass last week was on radials!!!!!:p:p:p

·
Registered
8,737 Posts

if u dont support your local tracks this shit will die..........remember him bad mouthing lakeland not being a radial track......his fastest pass last week was on radials!!!!!:p:p:p
I was standing just behind the waterbox on their 1st pass on the radials. I knew it was going a to b on the radials with some Fiscus magic.:cool:

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
let me say this i dont know b.c personally but i love his car and i think some of his post come off in a way he really dont mean it to.....we are all racers and out enjoying the same thing.....but the continuing what the pay out gets annoying!!!!

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
1st of all that was not my fastest pass, 2nd of all I never bad mouthed Lakeland so get over it & 3rd I was just curious what the pay out was. what the fuck if you have something personal with me then why don't you knock the fuck out of me so we will meet face to face because I am sick of your fucking mouth.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
lmao! Well that ought to keep this at the top!

Good luck James, hopefully with some of that weight out and some good prep you can get it in the low 5's.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
1st of all that was not my fastest pass, 2nd of all I never bad mouthed Lakeland so get over it & 3rd I was just curious what the pay out was. what the fuck if you have something personal with me then why don't you knock the fuck out of me so we will meet face to face because I am sick of your fucking mouth.
dude all 5'5 of me could never knock nothing on your big ass and 2 if u read the other post i wrote there was no disrespect at u at all....go re read what i wrote...................and u did bash lakeland in the thread in the drag section..

1 of your post was

troy what do u think of lakeland now, u going back!!!!!!

like i said in other post i dont know u personally and i think your car is beutiful, but i think some of your post come off a lil wrong like u dont mean it to.......so now go re read that........i never disrespected you stop getting so but hurt so easily

1 - 20 of 128 Posts