Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo John the bbnos guys are saying sheet metal does nothing in this class. So how about let's drop that 100# for sheet metal two carbs.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I saw it, LOL!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
You also have a nitrous expert in charge of that thread that says multiple systems will make more power, as will a tunnel ram.

Single stage weight brake?????????????

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You also have a nitrous expert in charge of that thread that says multiple systems will make more power, as will a tunnel ram.

Nah you and kevin have already proved that's not the case. Lol

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

You need 3 systems with .026 jets, bank them FO 6 STAGES OF NITROUS!!!!!! It will be just like Pinks All Out!

·
Registered
7,243 Posts

Shit we are all out & can only run as fast as you & we are leaning on it..:p:p

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

You still have your weight break really. Sbnos got 50 off so you are the same as last year. Lol

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh boy!!!!
Randy you have to agree you seen two bbnos guys say sheet metal dual carbs would slow them down in this class. So I am thinking -50 if you have one those pos sheet metal intakes.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Will any proposed rule changes effect the use of sheet metal seats, if so where can cast aluminum seats be purchased ?
I was thinking the new seats should be carbon firber....just sayin'.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
You need 3 systems with .026 jets, bank them FO 6 STAGES OF NITROUS!!!!!! It will be just like Pinks All Out!
If I had the money to buy 3 kits they would have 32-40s in each one! Hell with that banking, I would leave on my middle sized jet, have the secon one all in, in .1, and the third all in, in .15!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Shit we are all out & can only run as fast as you & we are leaning on it..:p:p
There's your problem! You need to quit leaning on it and start working on it!:):p

That convertor is a work of art by the way!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
You still have your weight break really. Sbnos got 50 off so you are the same as last year. Lol
Yep the same as last year, chasing all the big power guys with a little ole' SBN20 car with its tongue hangin out!:smt073

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
I need a wieght break! I KO"d a planetary , input shaft , hub, pump and converter! When vader comes out maybe you'll see we all need wieght off lmao
It's all that phucking HP back off the spray a little & it's easier on parts. Team South TTFMF'S:p:p:p

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.