Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if you guys can clear up some rules for me....

In X275 Do they allow in any twin turbo small blocks or only single combos? I am re-building my car over the winter and really like the class etc but would like to know if that is something you allow in.

Im not sure I will ever make it down to one of your races but it would be nice to know I could meet the rules if I did.

I tried pm'ing john sears but his box is full

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
If your working on it over the winter focus on a single power adder combo and you will be ready to rock.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your working on it over the winter focus on a single power adder combo and you will be ready to rock.
Problem is everything is tailored to a twin set up and I dont wanna completley rebuild the car just to fit a class I will likely never make it down to race in.... Canada is a long way away from where most of these races happen.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Were in Canada, I can be in Canada in 10 min. LOL Explain what is tailored to twins, not trying to be a pain.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Were in Canada, I can be in Canada in 10 min. LOL Explain what is tailored to twins, not trying to be a pain.
Camshaft/Intercooler/Hotside/Cold side all planned around twins..... And Alberta canada, not ontario lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts