Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is planning to race in X275 at Piedmont June 9th I may go ahead and make the switch over to 275's vs 28's if there isn't enough people responding.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Who all is planning to race in X275 at Piedmont June 9th I may go ahead and make the switch over to 275's vs 28's if there isn't enough people responding.
The blue goose is in!

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Bump for Piedmont!!!

I think you would get a lot more cars if you 275's vs. 28's Brad.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i believe your right

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
I think you should limit boosted big blocks to 588 though, and don't allow those big 706 c.i.+ motors in.

Let them run a 632 with all the guns they want and big cheifs put put them at 3250 base weight and make them add 50 for more than 1 kit and 50 for big cheifs.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Trying to get motor back for X race, change rules and I'm 300 lb over weight! Ouch, hate I built around X rules now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Lyle how much ballast do you guys have in the car?
Hey Martin, this is Mark, we don't have much ballast at all. There's plenty of weight to be taken off but we're talking an off season project to do it. We set out this winter to build a badass X car and we made some big strides. I guess next winter we'll have to set out to make it a badass outlaw radial car. Lol

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Hey Martin, this is Mark, we don't have much ballast at all. There's plenty of weight to be taken off but we're talking an off season project to do it. We set out this winter to build a badass X car and we made some big strides. I guess next winter we'll have to set out to make it a badass outlaw radial car. Lol
Sorry wasn't sure which one of you two that was!

I understand I have heard you and Lyle mention that the car was a bit heavy.

You guys have done nothing short of big strides with the car. I hope that maybe brad can reel this in a little if he does decide to do it and disallow the boosted big blocks but maybe allow the bigger 632 nitrous motors that have more than one kit and big chiefs with weight penalties.

I don't know of many if any big boosted big blocks around here that don't already race in ODR and that aren't already running .40's or .50's there. Now there are probably a good bit of the nitrous cars outfitted like I mentioned above in this post. You would know better than me what cars are around here though?

·
Registered
59 Posts
were coming but i think 3300 or 3350 is to heavy for a chief motor running against some real nice small blocks ,but what ever you do im going to give it a shot and try my luck at the june race

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Make up your mind on which rules. Then we will decide which car to bring. Lol. Hope u decide to go back to the original rules like we had last year.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Make up your mind on which rules. Then we will decide which car to bring. Lol. Hope u decide to go back to the original rules like we had last year.
That way you can bring both of them out!

·
Registered
270 Posts
im in

1 - 17 of 17 Posts