Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through the rules on X275.net & got to thinking-

How can ladder bars be legal with a weight penalty(On ANY vehicle), but you cant put F-body suspension under a 68 camaro or a vette w/a weight penalty?:confused:

I think the ladder bars should be illegal also! That is completely changing the rear suspension........Right?

This should get good!:-D

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
Thats one of the things that ruined the whole spirit of the class in my eyes Stock Suspension is Stock Suppension and no Chicken sticks

Outlaw DR also

But what do I know

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,512 Posts

How can ladder bars be legal with a weight penalty(On ANY vehicle), but you cant put F-body suspension under a 68 camaro or a vette w/a weight penalty?:confused:

I think the ladder bars should be illegal also! That is completely changing the rear suspension........Right?

75lb penalty for 4 links?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I take it your bored Chris....In on 1!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
A 68 camaro is a f body. Unless your talkin about the newer stuff in the older car
LOL! he's a mustang guy :rolleyes:
referring to 1st gen stuff (leaf spring) and putting late model sus. on it? Or even taking an old mustang and putting fox body stuff on it?
Bascially if your going to allow ladder bars than you HAVE to allow someone with let's say a new vette that puts late model F-body sus. on it. ??what is the difference? actually at least the vette guy put some kind of stock sus. on it :confused:

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts

you saw john's post in the atco section didn't ya? you trying to weight 3550 this year or something?

·
20,179 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well shit,im selling my car and buyin another Camaro and buyin that set up.Evans your goona help me,since you have all the time in the world to make your engine all pretty and stuff.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
So I guess a vette with ladders bars is good to go then?
yes it would, this was one of my points in the last posts on 275 susp.[we got rid of blue car because it wasnt stock susp and building an irs car to run in it]you can actually put a torque arm under anything now and say its a ladder bar and take the weight hit. :-damnit
it should be IF THE SUSP DIDN'T COME IN THE CAR IT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED and no ladder bar period. the door is open for to many variables

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I take it your bored Chris....In on 1!

Yeah, watching my daughter-waiting for the girlfriend to get home so I can go work on my junk!LOL.....Hope to see you soon Homey!

"Well shit,im selling my car and buyin another Camaro and buyin that set up.Evans your goona help me,since you have all the time in the world to make your engine all pretty and stuff."

You got-"plenty of time" right?!?!:p.......Phuckin' powdercoat boy!:smt118:-D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts