Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to have a Sponsor and Racer Appreciation get togther here in Fredericksburg on March 19th at around 3 pm.

The location will be the QUAKER STEAK and LUBE in Central Park right off I-95.

Russ Mcmanious, Randy VanRaden, and I met over there yesterday and it looks like a cool spot for something like this and they will even give us our own area. They will provide some wings as an appetizer for us and beer is on tap as well as a full service bar and resturant.

The management thought it would be a great idea if we had some of the race cars/trucks parked in the parking lot that race in the series and are more than willing to rope off a special area for this.

I need to know if this is something we can make happen, please pass this on to any and all folks associated with the series.

Thanks, John.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
IN!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Sounds like it gonna be a good time........and would like to come, but I will be thrashing in March on the car, and dont want to commit to coming just yet John.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Dout they have a parking lot big enough for x275 cars......lol!
the parking lot is huge, this is a way for us to show this potential sponsor how the x275 guys roll. the more people that show up the more interest they will have in the class. and yes there are hotels close by. :tonqe:

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Sounds Good.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jimmy can you touch base with Mark and Heather from MME and Mike from Mike's Mustang to see if they can be there?

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
im in,i'll ck with show stopper next door.Im sure his lil green precious will be ready for car shows this year,lol:smt082

He's looking for X275 "RACERS":smt118:smt118:butthead::smt082

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
No Problem John , will Check with thems.

·
20,178 Posts
I hate to tell yall this but the last car show that was held in central park was in 2006 and the nice fredericksburg police wrote tickets to everyone who unloaded a car that was not tagged on city property. There was cars from Fl to NY there and show ended after just 1 day when it was 2 days with all the trouble from the city cops. NO THANKS.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
That sucks tim we should just street race down there then because they never stoped us from doing that lol

1 - 20 of 91 Posts