Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like title says. What is everyones opinion on this. This class is headed the same way every other class does. The one with the most money wins. If this class would go N2O small blocks only it would be a bad ass class for everyone. Just my 2 cents.

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
CMAFR:

·
Pro Spectator
5,550 Posts
:smt064
in the 1/8 mile all combos are equal as long as the rules stay in check. if your shit ain`t fast enough you need to keep working at it

PS in on 1

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's be real guys. You can go as fast as you want to with a turbo. Just look at Tim Lynch. Just think the class would be better.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Even if it was Sbnos only the dominate guys would still be faster. There are some amazing small blocks out there

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Money is always going to win in a heads up class, been that way forever! Now the thing is when rule makers want to start limiting things the racers should support it, correct? In the past it's always been about going the fastest and being the "man", in order to preserve things limits need to be in place but racers hate limits or anything that may slow them down so it's a bad cycle that keeps happening over and over. As much as people like the new X275 rules I'm sure there are some the do not like the rules or feel some other changes needed to be made and to tell the truth I drafted 2 sets and went with what I thought would work out best for 2011 as the class expanded into some new areas. Now that the class will have more racers pushing the envelope I see 2012 as a year that we may have to take some steps to really see where this class is headed.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hell there probably going to go 4.80 this year. I think I maybe to late. Now how much money do you think it cost to go 4.80? I would say at least 100,000$. That is on a 275.

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
And for your info, WTF does it matter what combo Ive got, your junk still wont get by it anyways, sooooooo:smt097:teabag:-gay:-Shower:toimonster::WGAF

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
See here is where you and I don't see things the same...100K in a 275 car to be competitive in just crazy. EVERYONE always forgets about the 2nd chance shootout that we run: Q8 or Q16 and then the 9-16 or 17-32 shootout, if you can't get in the 2nd chance race you may want to think about another class.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Hell there probably going to go 4.80 this year. I think I maybe to late. Now how much money do you think it cost to go 4.80? I would say at least 100,000$. That is on a 275.
the car that will go 4.8o's is a SB NOS car did you not see that eric went a 4.92 at 145 mph on the second time out??? the nos cars are 400lb lighter then the boosted cars and there are no twins and no boosted big block? what do you want??

i will sell you my whole car for 50,000 turn key so there I just saved you 50,000.00 you are welcome!!!

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And for your info, WTF does it matter what combo Ive got, your junk still wont get by it anyways, sooooooo:smt097:teabag:-gay:-Shower:toimonster::WGAF
Hell you probably don't even have a car. I think you are a Internet racer lol!:smt071

1 - 20 of 268 Posts