Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of fuel pump are you running? Mechanical or electric? & which brand???

The reason I ask is......My buddy Matt thinks Iam one of the only 275 cars with an electric pump & fuel cell in rear still !! I know what some boosted 275 cars have, just wondering what other people have from around the country(That run in X275),Thanks

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....I knew I was'nt the only one!!!lol:p

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
What kind of fuel pump are you running? Mechanical or electric? & which brand???

The reason I ask is......My buddy Matt thinks Iam one of the only 275 cars with an electric pump & fuel cell in rear still !! I know what some boosted 275 cars have, just wondering what other people have from around the country(That run in X275),Thanks
Cell in front, pump driven by a belt

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
smiths new car has the cell in the rear and a electric pump..

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Same here...Weldon and cell in the trunk

·
Registered
553 Posts
weldon 2345a and a cell in back infused with an ice box around it for the intercooler cold air and cold fuel nicey nice but who cares what we all have Chris you still the man big green is a car that a lot of people would love to have and follow your lead keep up the work and hope to be lined up with you sometime in the near future

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
weldon 2345a and a cell in back infused with an ice box around it for the intercooler cold air and cold fuel nicey nice but who cares what we all have Chris you still the man big green is a car that a lot of people would love to have and follow your lead keep up the work and hope to be lined up with you sometime in the near future
Building the intercooler tank around the cell..... Interesting idea. Id love to tear into your motor and look for evidence of non atomization from the fuel and air being chilled.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
cell up front, aeromotive belt driven pump

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
but who cares what we all have Chris you still the man big green is a car that a lot of people would love to have and follow your lead keep up the work and hope to be lined up with you sometime in the near future

Thanks....but I'm just a small fish in the big X275 shark tank now!!!!:rolleyes:

Im glad to see some people have elec. pumps & cells in the rear still, I'm thinking of changing it over to cell in front & a belt pump which will bring down my fuel #'s some, but my car works soo well I'm afraid to change it!!!LOL

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
If you have ice water tank combined with fuel cell you will end up with water in the fuel thru condensation.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Thanks....but I'm just a small fish in the big X275 shark tank now!!!!:rolleyes:

Im glad to see some people have elec. pumps & cells in the rear still, I'm thinking of changing it over to cell in front & a belt pump which will bring down my fuel #'s some, but my car works soo well I'm afraid to change it!!!LOL

I don't know about that small fish comment, I'd have to say your a Shark for sure. Shit I'm just trying to get in the F'ing tank :p

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
We will be doing front cell with belt pump on a upcoming car we are building.

I would like to know who does not run a radiator? For those that don't how big is your water tank?

Thanks,

Marco

1 - 20 of 60 Posts