Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All nitrous combos are fine when the rule maker has a nitrous combo...

Allowed high flow bottles
Trash can solenoids with 158 orifice or bigger
Any jets the want to run
light weight
and possible water injection.....

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
All nitrous combos are fine when the rule maker has a nitrous combo...

Allowed high flow bottles
Trash can solenoids with 158 orifice or bigger
Any jets the want to run
light weight
and possible water injection.....
don't forget they have been here since day one without most of that stuff lol... No one ran the jets sizes, type of bottles, progressives, trash can sizes they run now, but they have been here since day one LOL...

Just progression and there is no reason why other combos can't progress like that. ;)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I agree. If they get rid of a blower. Potentially limit exhaust housing with turbo's. Why are we not discussing jet limits on NOS cars??? Makes you wonder, especially when they are the quickest cars in the class right now.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
I agree. If they get rid of a blower. Potentially limit exhaust housing with turbo's. Why are we not discussing jet limits on NOS cars??? Makes you wonder, especially when they are the quickest cars in the class right now.
The f1x went 58, 58 and 55 (or something like that) and got banned from most engines at mind shaft conditions. But the BBNOS combo did it like clockwork going only 1.15 sixty and that is ok.. LOL makes you wonder

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,423 Posts
The f1x went 58, 58 and 55 (or something like that) and got banned from most engines at mind shaft conditions. But the BBNOS combo did it like clockwork going only 1.15 sixty and that is ok.. LOL makes you wonder
I'm just curious and didn't feel like looking it up, the rules were changed on you guys on August first, when did you guys run all of the times that brought it on ? Dean just ran his numbers at Door Wars 8-10 days ago.

Rumor is changes will be taking place soon and it won't just be the Big Block, so yall might as well get your fingers limbered up.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
what is fair for one combo should be fair for another....

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
what is fair for one combo should be fair for another....
Nick all bs aside. You and your team should take John out to the finest steakhouse there is. He let you guys run over the class all year last year. Do you think he is going to do the same for Dean? No he is not. In reality he put you guys on the map. Jmo.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
I'm just curious and didn't feel like looking it up, the rules were changed on you guys on August first, when did you guys run all of the times that brought it on ? Dean just ran his numbers at Door Wars 8-10 days ago.

Rumor is changes will be taking place soon and it won't just be the Big Block, so yall might as well get your fingers limbered up.
We got ruled changed right after the race pretty much.... as far as I can remember..

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Nick all bs aside. You and your team should take John out to the finest steakhouse there is. He let you guys run over the class all year last year. Do you think he is going to do the same for Dean? No he is not. In reality he put you guys on the map. Jmo.
we had more rule changes against us then anyone ... John didn't make us at all.. He came up with x275 and that is that..

Look at all the round sheets from all the big races last year... Never was it a easy win and cars were always right there with us... You act like we put huge number over everyone..

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Let's keep this thing focused on the BB Nitrous combos.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
we had more rule changes against us then anyone ... John didn't make us at all.. He came up with x275 and that is that..

Look at all the round sheets from all the big races last year... Never was it a easy win and cars were always right there with us... You act like we put huge number over everyone..
I seen it first hand. I think I made the fastest pass against y'all in Ga and y'all put a tenth on me. That's a pretty easy win in my eyes.

But I do think bbnos and turbo needs reeling in some.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
John what are you thinking for this combo? I say leave the weight alone and put a -4 line from a single bottle to the niods. And no trash cans would slow them down. And that would not add a bunch of weight to them. I think they could run 70's still

·
Registered
557 Posts
If BBNOS has an unfair advantage why didn't yal build one?

1 nitrous car followed by 6 turbo cars on the records sheet. Dean has been racing that combo for a few years. There is more than one turbo car that is within 1 to 4 hundreths of him that haven't been to the track a half dozen times. You think they aren't gonna pick up? Time will tell I guess.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts

1 nitrous car followed by 6 turbo cars on the records sheet. Dean has been racing that combo for a few years. There is more than one turbo car that is within 1 to 4 hundreths of him that haven't been to the track a half dozen times. You think they aren't gonna pick up? Time will tell I guess.
I don't care if this is deans first time out.. What is fair for one combo should be far for another combo.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts

We didn't build a big block because we had a bunch of good small block stuff. And we seen the writing on the wall. And turbo will get there's to if John pulled bbnos back. This thread is about bbnos.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts