Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lets get our little spot. I need to know who i'm gunna be asking to be pumped, turbo spec'd, etc etc....:)

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
I'd like to make one. BTW who won the 275 championship last year?

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who's in charge of the X275 stuff at Atco? I want a complaint box :D

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
I'd like to make it up there for a few races, it's 1/4 mile right...;)
DonB.

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
I'd like to make it up there for a few races, it's 1/4 mile right...;)
DonB.
nope, 1/8th mile, atleast thats what they ran last year. would imagine they would be following the x275 rules, but they would need somebody there to enforce them. i'll check cars, if i can race my car with you guys!! i know Don loves racing next to me!

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Exactly what i'm saying!!!! who's going to tech these cars?????

Most important I want Atco's X275 to thrive. I'm not looking for some 5 car field i want 16 cars so when I win the chamionship there's no "he had an easy ride" :p

·
Registered
502 Posts
Id like to make it to a few races. Who is in charge of tech? Can I run a 114 reduced to 85 at 3200lbs?:rolleyes: With all the racing thats around this year, its gonna be hard to be evrywhere. Does anyone know when Atco opens back up for testntune? Im pretty sure I saw on the news snow in Atlanta last week so I might as well test near home.:(

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I heard you guys were going to use the staging lanes for tech.........everyone take a step to the car behind you, last man in line goes to the first car in line. (JK)

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually, I use to call it like street basketball. You wanna cry foul you go do it otherwise shut your mouth

·
Registered
502 Posts
Is there a schedule up yet for 275 at Atco? Entry fee's and payouts?

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Is there a schedule up yet for 275 at Atco? Entry fee's and payouts?
the schedule is up, not sure about payouts and entry fee's. its the same day as there outlaw 10.5/quick 8 race.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
They have 275 at Atco?

1 - 20 of 206 Posts