Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it worth trying to keep up with x275 with my brodix track one heads and x275 88mm turbo. i know my heads are a very limiting factor but can anyone chime in and let me know what they think about it. everything else i have will handle the power that turbo will support. any help would be great

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Try it and see what it does. At least be able to get some runs on the car and sort out some bugs.The only drawback I can see is with your headers fitting your heads and also be able to upgrade to some better heads later.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
I honestly don't think you will be competitive with those heads. I would look at 245 AFR or All Pro in 23* but something in either 18*or 15* would be much better for little more than the All Pro's. The AFR is probably the most head per dollar. They offer a spread port exhaust that has better cooling between the two siamese exhaust ports. They have a inconel exhaust valve option that with the PAC 1225 springs and Ti retainers and bolt on and go. RFD for 18*or15* offerings if you want something pretty bad ass without going big money for symmetrical/canted valve head which is the ultimate. If you just want to race keep the Track 1's if you want to win look at these other options. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
843 Posts
you might be surprized at what those heads can support. i went 7.40's with them. kuntz has good programs for those heads if you want to max them out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts