Yellow Bullet Forums banner

*** X-275 @ U.S Nationals "Side Pot" ***

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  sgracing 
#1 ·
OK GUY'S IT'S HERE. I NEED A LIST WHO'S IN.. I'M THINKING OF SPLITTING THE POT BETWEEN 1-16 AND 17-32. THAT WAY THERE IS A WINNER IN BOTH RACES. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? OBVIOUSLY IF THERE ARE LESS CAR'S WE WILL KEEP IN ALL FOR THE OVERALL WINNER. IT'S A $100 BUCKS PER CAR.

LIST :
1. COREY & CODY
2. CLINT & "THE LUTZ CREW"
3. ERIC KENWARD

#2 ·
Dan Kroll
69 Whiplash " Black S-10" Sorry dont know your name
Eric will have two cars

That's already $ 600.00 !!! come on you tight ass's show me the MONEY!!

#9 ·
Don't be shy...HOW DID IT RUN???? LOL

#10 ·
As long as 2-16 in the first bracket make more than 17 that seems fine....

Otherwise It would be easier to qualify badly in a fast car just to take home the cash for the 2nd bracket

I personally think the 17-32 field is more or less to allow the drivers to get a few extra passes in. Something they can consider free testing to help the car/team out in future events

#11 ·
We know what most if not all of the cars in the class are capable of running, I'm standing on the line watching every pass, every X275 car makes and sand bagging is just not what these guys are about. There goal is to go fast and try and go rounds.......I never pay the winner of the 2nd chance more than the runner up would get in the first race.

Sandbagging = gay

What it does do is give guys without a big budget or a top 8 or 16 car the ability to come out and race, go rounds, and get much needed seat time without becoming a first round duck which gets old, then they quit, and then car counts suffer.

Ask some of the guys that have won the 2nd chance shootout how they feel about the win, chances are they raced just as hard as the guys in the Q8 or Q16 and appreciate the opportunity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.