Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
27,679 Posts
Simply.

Him and her went on a road trip vacation out west.
They got into it over, "WTF " ,, it doesn't really matter.

He killed her in a fit of rage, and dumped her body in a remote location in Wyoming where there wasn't any witnesses or camera's every 50 feet.

He then drives all the way back to Florida which is where he is from, and had a couple of days to come up with a story.
He couldn't come up with a story, so he decided rather than get caught in a lie, he will just shut up , and say I don't know nothing.
He knows he doesn't have to talk to anybody about it, it is his constitutional right, so he hopes nobody finds enough evidence to charge him, let alone convict him.

Now, he sits and prays that he can get away with it, like the guilty murdering MF'er that he is .

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Simply.

He killed her in a fit of rage, and dumped her body in a remote location in Wyoming where there wasn't any witnesses or camera's every 50 feet.

He then drives all the way back to Florida which is where he is from, and had a couple of days to come up with a story.
He couldn't come up with a story, so he decided rather than get caught in a lie, he will just shut up , and say I don't know nothing.
He knows he doesn't have to talk to anybody about it, it is his constitutional right, so he hopes nobody finds enough evidence to charge him, let alone convict him.

Now, he sits and prays that he can get away with it, like the guilty murdering MF'er that he is .

Thank you for the cliff notes

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,534 Posts
Simply.

and to ad to this, he will probably be locked up, and given a plea deal in exchange to where he dumped the body.

sort of same thing happened in lancaster pa area last yr with the amish girl.... dude killed her but did not talk, he was offered a plea deal in exchange for death penalty. then he gave up the location

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
The dad is unusually calm with what has transpired.....

I would already be in jail for attempted murder if it was my daughter.
That's not being calm. That is waiting for the right moment to make lover boy feel some major pain before being unable to breath ever again.

·
Aviation Section
26,902 Posts
That's not being calm. That is waiting for the right moment to make lover boy feel some major pain before being unable to breath ever again.
I like how you think, carry on Sir! She was only 22 and with this guy, and here life is prolly ended in the Desert in the worst possible way, baked by the Sun and her body eaten by the critters and birds, she did not deserve this and it happened because she trusted this animal! Dave

·
Registered
10,763 Posts
Short answer: The boyfriend knows everything and now it is up to the "authorities" to find out what the boyfriend knows.
POS Boyfriend "lawyerd up"amd won’t speak so that tells me he is "knows something" about the disappearance of this poor girl.

BTW! Put me in a room with the boyfriend for 36 hours (with nobody else in the room) and I will find out exactly what happened to this poor girl.

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
Short answer: The boyfriend knows everything and now it is up to the "authorities" to find out what the boyfriend knows.
POS Boyfriend "lawyerd up"amd won’t speak so that tells me he is "knows something" about the disappearance of this poor girl.

BTW! Put me in a room with the boyfriend for 36 hours (with nobody else in the room) and I will find out exactly what happened to this poor girl.
I never watched an episode of CSI but one of the first things I would have done was got a warrant and nabbed that kids cell phone. At least they could have traced it in the general direction of where whatever happened to her happened.

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
On my way out to have him show me where he left her at, I would take him by a hog farm and throw out some scraps with bones in the mix and let him see what they can do. then take off to wards the desert. May have a video of Deliverance with me and make him squeal every one in a while to keep the hogs fresh in his mind.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts