Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed this guy walking (I use the term loosly) down the sidwalk in front Our shop. He was obviously physically impared and didnt look quite right either he had some weird grin on his face. So about 10 minutes later he shuffels by the front of the shop and asks if he can use the bathroom. I said sure and he asked where it was. I said its right up front. At this point we have a young black guy in our waiting room while we are working on his car. The guy disapears up front and about 2 minutes later sticks his head out the shop bay door and asks to use the phone to call "the house" because he didn't make it to the bathroom So My co-worker and I are looking at each other like WTF ? My co-worker goes up front and gives him the phone as I am in the middle of something and after a minute motions me into the back room to tell me what this guy was saying. Apparently he gets on the phone and calls whoever then procededs to go off on a rant about the state taking away his girlfriend and that look around all these black guys with white women and if they "let them get away with that" they why cant he have a girlfriend. All the while our black customer is sitting up front while this crazy pant pissing weirdo is ranting. He then gets off the phone and is trying to talk to this poor black guy. I call the customer out into the shop to explain the issues with his car and to get him away from the weirdo. About this time the crazy guys ride shows up. He tries to run out the front door of the shop and goes skidding across the pavement gets up ranting again about "finding a woman" and my customer is standing there with us watching the whole thing take place and the guy yells at him to "stop looking at me like that" What the hell is it a full moon or something?

Worst part about it was I had to go get a bunch of lysol to clean up the waiting room/bathroom where he peed all over. I gotta talk to the boss defenetly not in my job description :smt102

Craig

·
THE BBK
1,215 Posts
LOL Thats pretty funny. Sounds like a real tool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts