21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Atleast you recieved something!

·
Banksters Paradise
7,800 Posts
A decent panel guy could pull your existing 1/4 out, metal file it, lead swipe, whatever it takes and get it good as new without removing and swapping over the entire 1/4.

I think if you keep freighting those things the same thing could happen over again. Some people have lost their sense of giving a fuck with this current scamdemic. You should see how a set of rods i bought arrived from USA, fucker had thrown em in bags with no other wrapping and then in a usps box with barely any tape, the box had opened, rods fallen out, had smacked into each other, small dings on them. Post office had put a note in about the items had fallen out/damaged.

For as long as i've been alive no one has ever been so careless with parts like that. And the guy also had decent ebay feedback. He lived in a blue state that has stricter scamdemic laws. I'm sure it was the scamdemic that made him lose his sense of giving a fuck.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Ordered three piece trunk floor for my 67 Impala and recieved a rear quarter for a 73 challenger. This was from rock auto and they went good for it. Sent me the right parts and I got to keep the quarter which I sold and It covered the cost of the trunk floor.

·
Rippin' Gears!
2,696 Posts
Apparently Shipping is an Art! I did work in shipping at a factory a Long fucking time ago. Some of it is Common Sense! LMMFAO. Bought some GM quarters back in the 1900’s, they didn’t arrive any better..

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Apparently Shipping is an Art! I did work in shipping at a factory a Long fucking time ago. Some of it is Common Sense! LMMFAO. Bought some GM quarters back in the 1900’s, they didn’t arrive any better..
Well, when the shipper has to bring them to you by horse and buggy all the way from Detroit I'd expect a few blemishes.

·
Registered
20,764 Posts
Why didn't they just cut it in half? Then it would have fit in the box just fine. Geesh, some people's kids.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts