Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
I can only imagine what this afternoon must be like for honest, hardworking folks in the areas that will be hot zones in a few hours, especially those who will be attempting to keep things under control.

I'm thankful that I live in a community where we're all just enjoying ourselves today instead of preparing for chaos.

·
Mother Hen
50,039 Posts
"Peaceful" protests have started in Augusta, Ga and several places in South Carolina. They blocked a major road in Augusta. To me, that's not truly peaceful, but there was no violence. I sincerely hope that people with more nefarious plans don't come out tonight.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Such a helpful, and magical people...Just doing their part to flatten the curve, before the new normal...

I smell a fat jew rat. Soros and his ilk.
Speaking of jew rats, here's the kike mayor of Minneapolis putting his very own anti-White spin on the mayhem:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
There are more protests being geared up now for tonite. Hopefully no violence.
This is getting out of hand. I wonder how many on the streets don’t know George Floyd name. Just wilding out there. Be safe everyone.
To all our officers and their families out there on the bullet, be careful and safe Out there please.
well as we all see and hear plenty of violence and buildings burning. Bricks thrown at police here in nyc. Multiple injuries from these animals. We saw protesting groups on corners around Long Island. Sad pack of fools. Do something. Help the needy help a senior or a veteran. Your life will change for the better. But easy to sit home doing nothing and cry over your loser selves. This is rediculous. People losing everything extremely fires burning businesses. Where are the protests of shutting everything down and people losing livelihoods. Who the fuck is rioting? This is fucked. We the taxpayers will pay for these sad sacks of shit. This is not how you get equal anything.
They were bombarding fdny fire trucks. They had to abandon the job they were to do as rocks bottles and shit are thrown at their trucks. End of times if this keeps growing.

·
Smuck
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Cops in the 46pct are under attack, requesting back up, meanwhile, looting continues at JC Penny's in CoOp City, Fordham Rd, all over Midtown Manhattan, officer requesting assistance as they try to save Michael Kors on W 51 St & 5th Ave. Way past time for the National Guard, or a politician to step in

·
Smuck
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Fucking assholes.

Bronx fire companies are under attack. Engine 88 had a brick through their windshield. 52pct, 48pct & 46pct are working hard. 2nd section of fire companies are being relocated into Midtown Manhattan.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts