Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teen sex education experts in B.C. say the subject may need to be "revamped" after a recent survey found that the province's lesbian, gay and bisexual teenagers remain at significantly greater risk of becoming pregnant or causing a pregnancy.
Could be wrong about this but, if you're a pregnant teen lesbian, your probably not really a lesbian. And if you're gay, and having sex with girls, you're probably not really gay. Sounds like a bunch of kids are identifying for convenience .... and the adult libs are bending over backwards to accommodate them.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/0...lesbian-gay-and-bisexual-bc-teens-study-finds

·
Registered
784 Posts
Maybe they're just all participating in a big creampie fuckfest...

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Lack of morality.
lol, people like you are pathetic. You worship murdering a man, and call gay people immoral.

Anyways, I have doubts on the validity of that study. Unless they're doing a lot of straight sex to try and fuck the gay away? :confused:

·
Registered
33,087 Posts
I'm amazed at how many times they used the word "*****" in the story.

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,185 Posts
Could be wrong about this but, if you're a pregnant teen lesbian, your probably not really a lesbian. And if you're gay, and having sex with girls, you're probably not really gay. Sounds like a bunch of kids are identifying for convenience .... and the adult libs are bending over backwards to accommodate them.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/0...lesbian-gay-and-bisexual-bc-teens-study-finds
Not sure if the story is true or not but i think you nailed something here. It seems like the new fad is to be gay or lesbian. Dont know why kids are so quick to be just like everyone else these days

·
Banned
16,548 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
lol, people like you are pathetic. You worship murdering a man, and call gay people immoral.

Anyways, I have doubts on the validity of that study. Unless they're doing a lot of straight sex to try and fuck the gay away? :confused:
Not sure what you are talking about. Worshiping a murdering man? Where I come from teenagers having sex is wrong, gay or straight.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
The government is pushing kids towards the gay side to slow the population growth.

Seriously every 16-21 yr old boy/man/a.e. I talk to has very little to no sex drive towards women... Fuck that's all my friends and I thought about from 13 on up. Work money vagina! Now it's video games and Kum bi yah every body's a winner shit with these punk ass kids. I tell them story's, I'm only 28 and they think I'm wild. 2 guys I know 19 and 20 barely bang their GFs like 1 time a week... I'm like wtf when I was 19 I was banging the gf at the time like she was a screen door in a hurricane. Shit most the women I've dated it wasn't anything to tear it up 3-5 times a day for the first year easily, Lol am I the only one??

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
The government is pushing kids towards the gay side to slow the population growth.

Seriously every 16-21 yr old boy/man/a.e. I talk to has very little to no sex drive towards women... Fuck that's all my friends and I thought about from 13 on up. Work money vagina! Now it's video games and Kum bi yah every body's a winner shit with these punk ass kids. I tell them story's, I'm only 28 and they think I'm wild. 2 guys I know 19 and 20 barely bang their GFs like 1 time a week... I'm like wtf when I was 19 I was banging the gf at the time like she was a screen door in a hurricane. Shit most the women I've dated it wasn't anything to tear it up 3-5 times a day for the first year easily, Lol am I the only one??
There is no shortage of deranged paranoia on this forum. wtf.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts