Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just turned on the nascar camping world truck race and i hear them playing the canadian national anthem ........??????

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh this is a race at new hampshire motor speedway in the USA ???

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Probably because a lot of the fans in the stands are from Canada. The NHRA does that in Seattle and vice versa they play the US anthem in Canada at many races.

·
Registered
275 Posts
That is because there are alot of NASCAR fans north of the border that come to the NH to watch the race. I would also guess there are some competitors in the field from Canada.
I worked at a dragstrip in Maine. Both Anthems were played because some of the competiors from Canada came to the track to race.
NC State

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
I hope they don't start playing Mexican anthem in Texas! Oh yeah, its probably the same as ours.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what gets me is they play the canadian national anthem first then our star spangled banner next !!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,102 Posts
WHATS WRONG WITH CANADA?

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WHATS WRONG WITH CANADA?

nothing at all and i wouldn't mind living in calgary alberta canada !! ......just never heard nascar do this before ,that's all

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,102 Posts
WHERE IS YOUR PRESIDENT FROM?

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
They do that at the road race in Watkins Glen, NY too..

But IIRC they sang the Star Spangled Banner at the Circuit Gilles Villenueve NASCAR Nationwide race in Canada.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
They do this all the time here in Mn. At all the dirt tracks and drag strips, always do the Canadian anthem first. I thought they did this everywhere lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts