Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My roomate girl friend wants to fuck me..i've known my roomate for about 12 years now..

i cooked diinner tonight and she went and bring my roomate to work and the dinner wasn't fully cooked and she said she would be back to eat..Me i said alright i dont give a fuck come back and eat.i made it for all of us anyways..well she comes back eats an such and then ask if she can put on a movie..i'm laid back and dont care..if i aint watching tv at the time i can careless what you put on it..

Well she puts on this movie with this guy she likes and i'm sitting here on yb chillin eating my steak dinner and she gos can i ask you something..me being a smart ass that i constantly am say no..well she gos on in to about my boy not doing his job in the bed room..

At this point i'm like what the fuck..its the type of shit thats out of left feild that you dont see coming and when its there your like ahh wtf..shes like going on about it like a man gos on about if a chick just lays there when your fucking or only wants it one way..

So i say a couple things about how to get what she wants and i just not knowing like say how i most of the time start sex and stuff move on base to base till you get home..just normal shit...i figured where adults so the convo is fine.

well as where talking about this she goes damn we should go to your room and then says i'm just joking and then says a couple more things an says just jokeing threw out the convo along the same lines..At this point i'm looking at her when shes saying these things and it dont really seem like she joking with how shes eye balling me.

convo stops and 20 mins go by an she says i got to go to my house to get some night shit..i say alright an jokingly say you dont want to leave(shes stayed the night at my place for the past 2 weeks pretty much)..she then turns an says no i dont and then says something along fucking again and i jokingly say you keep on saying that shit to me i might take you up on that offer..(i'm not the kind of dude that fucks with chicks if there seeing some one)she then says well i've been trying to get you to take me up on that offer for the past hour now..again..another left feild thing..i said i didn't know it was an offer and i was supposed to take you up on that..she then says i'll be back an you should and walks out my door..

i've never been in this sort of predicament..

what should i do,i really hope she is just fucking with me but in the back of my head i really dont think she is..but i dont want to go and say something to my roomate if shes just clowning around..but if shes for real i want to tell him to ditch her ass..

arrg all i was trying to do is eat my steak,chill on yb and drink my beer to...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Homie...

If it went down exactly how say it did... I will gaurantee you she aint joking. Some chicks are some rotten motherfuckers. I just got rid of one. LOL If Ol Boy is your homie... shut her down. Nothing good can from it... if he's your boy ;)

~R

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trust me i aint going to fuck with her and it went down like that..i had a feeling i could of easly bent her over the couch and taged it..

at one part of the convo i got up got another beer an sat down and brushed off my pants..she asked if i was good,i said no again being a smart ass and i say are you good she says no..she then ask me what would make me better..i about said some head again being a smart ass,but i said a million dollers would do me right..she said you know what i would like..i figured she was talking about getting dicked down right..not my dick in her..lol

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Between dating 5 chicks in 3 days, not having a job, getting your radial car painted, and now you have your boys girl wanting to fuck id say you are livin the dream.
jg i wish the not having a job part was a damn dream..the dating 5 girls i will never ever try that agian..not enough hours in the day for that shit..radial car i'm painting myself.

slowstang..thats just how i am i joke around alot and am a smart ass constantly and say how shit is..my friends love me for that and alot of them come to me for help or if they need to talk shit over about something going on in there life..shes seen this first hand so i figured thats why the convo got started in the first place.

oh yeah they have only known each other for like a month and a half and been dating for a month or some shit..

Guys out there let this be a leason to yall..if you dont do you job in the bed room then this is the type of shit that happens

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
They way i see it,if she wants to get or go down,then your doing your buddy a favor,she aint worth having anyway,so tag that ass,your buddy might not see it that way,ive been in that position,cant say with who because some of my buddies are on here,!!!!

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
If he is a true friend , tell him whats going on. She should not be talking that way with you if she really cared about him. Right?
x2. Might be a test too to see what you'd do.

tell him about it, then phuck her and then both of you can dump her, have a couple cold ones, and then go find two other chicks that aren't cheating ass skank whores...BTW, if you find 3, send one my way.

·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
My roomate girl friend wants to fuck me..i've known my roomate for about 12 years now..

i cooked diinner tonight and she went and bring my roomate to work and the dinner wasn't fully cooked and she said she would be back to eat..Me i said alright i dont give a fuck come back and eat.i made it for all of us anyways..well she comes back eats an such and then ask if she can put on a movie..i'm laid back and dont care..if i aint watching tv at the time i can careless what you put on it..

Well she puts on this movie with this guy she likes and i'm sitting here on yb chillin eating my steak dinner and she gos can i ask you something..me being a smart ass that i constantly am say no..well she gos on in to about my boy not doing his job in the bed room..

At this point i'm like what the fuck..its the type of shit thats out of left feild that you dont see coming and when its there your like ahh wtf..shes like going on about it like a man gos on about if a chick just lays there when your fucking or only wants it one way..

So i say a couple things about how to get what she wants and i just not knowing like say how i most of the time start sex and stuff move on base to base till you get home..just normal shit...i figured where adults so the convo is fine.

well as where talking about this she goes damn we should go to your room and then says i'm just joking and then says a couple more things an says just jokeing threw out the convo along the same lines..At this point i'm looking at her when shes saying these things and it dont really seem like she joking with how shes eye balling me.

convo stops and 20 mins go by an she says i got to go to my house to get some night shit..i say alright an jokingly say you dont want to leave(shes stayed the night at my place for the past 2 weeks pretty much)..she then turns an says no i dont and then says something along fucking again and i jokingly say you keep on saying that shit to me i might take you up on that offer..(i'm not the kind of dude that fucks with chicks if there seeing some one)she then says well i've been trying to get you to take me up on that offer for the past hour now..again..another left feild thing..i said i didn't know it was an offer and i was supposed to take you up on that..she then says i'll be back an you should and walks out my door..

i've never been in this sort of predicament..

what should i do,i really hope she is just fucking with me but in the back of my head i really dont think she is..but i dont want to go and say something to my roomate if shes just clowning around..but if shes for real i want to tell him to ditch her ass..

arrg all i was trying to do is eat my steak,chill on yb and drink my beer to...
GOOD STORY I CALL BULL SHIT DID NOT EVEN READ IT ALL AND I CAN SMELL THE BS BRING HE TO THE TRACK SAT TO PROVE IT PUT UP A PIC OF HER.

·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
dave i see you lurking i cant wait to see you smart ass comment..lol

i think i'm just going to blow it off and if it happens again i will for sure tell him
Not lurking just got on so you must now it is BS or you would not have sead this

1 - 20 of 99 Posts