Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 140 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
63,747 Posts
and you're on crack if you believe that shit. Those 4 couldn't be patriots ever. Shit they don't even know what a patriot is.

had to clean up your post again, you were typing illogical sentences.
Yeah .... let me reiterate it one more time for you.

Those four women are far more AMERICAN PATRIOTS, than trump will ever be.

·
Registered
63,747 Posts
This thread is titled wrong.......it should be 'What is wrong with people who support these 4 stupid bitches?'.
Obviously they are radicals, but who supports them besides other radicals? Some people out there who do need to find their 'better place'.
Trumphumper SNOWFLAKE ALERT ^^^^^

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Back to back again dimwit?

Stop making it soooo easy to laugh at you, jimbo....

·
Registered
11,251 Posts
Granting illegals free healthcare food and schooling while citizens foot the bill is patriotism according to Horner!

Wow

·
Confused Racer
39,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Granting illegals free healthcare food and schooling while citizens foot the bill is patriotism according to Horner!

Wow
Isn't breaking into our country a crime in itself? Pretty soon we won't need jails either

·
Registered
63,747 Posts
Those four women are more AMERICAN, than your racist and bigoted King, who you support full throttle.
Damn CornDog, show us where the Bad Bad Trump Touched you before kicking you in the head.
Here's the thing Fred, all you trumphumpers have either got your lips on your King's dick and balls or you have your heads firmly planted deeply up your King's asshole.

So with the millions of trump cult members either suckin' his dick, cleaning his balls, or pickin' the corn out of his shit, in essence, he's too busy being fluffed to worry about me.

·
Registered
63,747 Posts
I was in shock over how they were disrespecting the country and our president. i forgot that this forum has liberal trolls.
Very telling that you don't feel the same about your King. He's been disrespecting America since he was sworn into office.

·
Registered
11,251 Posts
Give free shit to illegals. Thats patriotism!

The logic of horner and the left is off the drop end. No logic there at all

·
Registered
63,747 Posts
Yeah, if the Russians were landing in parachutes these dipshits would be out offering them tea and crumpets.
Hardly.

That's what you and the rest of the trumphumper brigade would be doing, on your King's orders.

·
Confused Racer
39,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Very telling that you don't feel the same about your King. He's been disrespecting America since he was sworn into office.
that is your opinion. i think hes making it great again after obozo dam near ruined it

·
Registered
63,747 Posts
Trump is proud of this country unlike you and you're people.
The fuck he is.

He's nothing more than a opportunistic GRIFTER. Period

·
Registered
63,747 Posts
that is your opinion. i think hes making it great again after obozo dam near ruined it
Your King has been running his FEAR and DIVIDE & CONQUER strategy from the first day he descended his gold-plated escalator.

·
Confused Racer
39,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Trump is the best president ever who loves and helps our country no matter what you say

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Your King has been running his FEAR and DIVIDE & CONQUER strategy from the first day he descended his gold-plated escalator.
It would seem that way to the rats he's determined to out and eradicate, you one of them?

121 - 140 of 321 Posts