1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
It's funny who WORKING for a living gives you a perspective on things.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I guess you could have captured his own venomous snake, captured it, milked it and then spun down the serum to create his own anti-venom all the while in the partial state of paralysis

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you rather be here after being bitten by a snake or someplace else?.
Being stuck with the stress of a $140,000 dollar bill would kill me easier than the snake bite. A razor and a good buddy to suck the venom out sounds better. He'd probably just charge you a case of beer.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Being stuck with the stress of a $140,000 dollar bill would kill me easier than the snake bite. A razor and a good buddy to suck the venom out sounds better. He'd probably just charge you a case of beer.
Well, if you get bit....and you have a bud close by that will suck on your hide, that's your option. You certainly don't have to seek medical attention.

Yes, medicine is expensive but you have the option to tough out whatever ails you.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,346 Posts
ANYONE WANT TO INVEST IN A SNAKE FARM?.....LOOKS LIKE GOOD MONEY....I LOL'D AT THE RAZOR AND GOOD BUDDY PART

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hahaha, When I broke my pelvis and had to stay in the hospital a few nights I went over the bill I got from them. $15 bucks for a phuckin asprin. Thats 1 not 2

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Reminds me of the joke with the Lone Ranger and Tonto , when the Lone Ranger gets bit by the snake in his junk . Tonto's reply " Your gonna die whitey " LOL !

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For comparison a donor heart cost $90,000. Refined snake spit cost $125,000

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Over $128,000 for the Rattlesnake Anti-Venum alone?????? WTF?!?!?!!?!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
The only snakes that I am in danger of being bitten by are the corporate ones and I don't think there is an anti-venom for that.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, if you get bit....and you have a bud close by that will suck on your hide, that's your option. You certainly don't have to seek medical attention.

Yes, medicine is expensive but you have the option to tough out whatever ails you.

Medicine is not expensive! Those private jets, mansions, yacht's, country club memberships, ect.. that we have to pay for for the doctors, lawyers, ceo's..ect are whats expensive. More power to them people for getting in the postition to make that money but it does take the normal people getting fucked so they can have all that stuff.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yep. I just got billed $520 for a 12 minute doctors office visit.
Not yet covered by my new BCBS policy.
I'm calling to bitch about this one ,its insane.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I recently went to the doctor for just a basic checkup because I have not been to a doctor for over 25 years for anything and I was in there 30 minutes and they charged $1400. If you have insurance they will fuck the insurance company like a chained up yard dog.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts