Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came in to get a little lunch. Turned on WGN news. They were talking about a new street drug people are shooting up. "krokodil" made from gasoline, paint thinner and a couple of other poisons. News said once you inject this crap it starts to eat away your body from the inside and causes gangrene. Life expectancy is only two years.
I know we are not very smart. Look who we elected as our president, TWICE. However are Americans becoming that stupid as to shoot up gasoline to get high? Is getting high that important to people where they are willing to take gas and paint thinner mix? WTF!!!!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
THIS IS GREAT NEWS ! time to thin out the heard....we just may get a republican back in office again.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Also big in slums of Brazil and South America. May have actually started there and spread to Russia. I first heard about it 2 years ago.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,748 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04

Not sure if that's the documentary I have watched before, but it's disgusting and pathetic. It started in Russia
yep nasty drug from what i read an seen on it yrs back...nothing like saying ahh fuck it ***** i want to get high i dont care if my skin splits open and shit..ill stick to a joint here an their and my craft beers an keep my skin..

funny thing is me and a couple people make fun of these tards at work an been doing it for yrs since i first read about it..if one of us is itching or what ever we will be like oh you on that gator huh..

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
Not really new but really nasty stuff.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Just another reason they should legalize drugs and whoever wants to do them can go to a institution and get all they want for free. It would make all ours lives much easier with the fucktards out of the way.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts