·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Welcome to meximerica joel where you press uno de english
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,900 Posts
The principal should be shot for being un-american and for being a pussy. The mexicans might not like your american flag t shirts take them off lol. Phuckin ***.

·
H&H Racing
10,919 Posts
:p That a pup:smt066

"The boys will not be suspended and were allowed to return to school Thursday. We spotted one of them when he got to campus -- and, yes, he was sporting an American flag T-shirt. "

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
"I think they should apologize cause it is a Mexican Heritage Day," Annicia Nunez, a Live Oak High student, said. "We don't deserve to be get disrespected like that. We wouldn't do that on Fourth of July."

Pack your shit up and go to Mexico if you're so damn proud.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I'm so sick of this "politically correct" bullshit! Why is it that now we have to be sensitive to everyones feelings? No wonder kids all grow up to be worthless pussies these days.

·
Registered
120 Posts
To this day I call everyone older than me Si or Ma'am. Go Around and see how many kids do that these days. It all goes back on how they are raised.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
"I think they should apologize cause it is a Mexican Heritage Day," Annicia Nunez, a Live Oak High student, said. "We don't deserve to be get disrespected like that. We wouldn't do that on Fourth of July."

Pack your shit up and go to Mexico if you're so damn proud.

And take your free loading fucking buddys with you.:smt066

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
WTF is right!! I thought this was America. So now wearing the flag is now a bad thing:rolleyes:

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
X 2 on shooting the principle...what a fuckin ball bag.

Thats fuckin ridiculous !

1 - 20 of 92 Posts