Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was listening to some late 80's music and was thinking, 'damn, MTV used to be so relevant in music and media.' You weren't shit if you didn't have a video on MTV. Many artists owe their careers to MTV and how that 4 minute clip launched them into fame. The VMAs and MTV Movie awards used to rival the Grammy's and Emmy's. MTV News, Headbangers Ball :supz::supz:, that stupid dance show :party, even that game show Remote Control launched Karri Wuhr into a fake fucking Skinemax goddess.

Now MTV ain't shit. Its crap 24/7. If it wasn't for that bull shit Jersey Shore would anybody even watch that channel anymore.

I think it all went downhill with the fake Real World crap.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,683 Posts
Hell, I miss MTV2,VH1 and Classic. At least VH1 Classic still plays music in the AM. :)

Shannon

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
its more built on the worlds drama at 16 then caring about anything else in the world, it has adding to the amount of fucking drama that is in school these days and them stupid shows 16 and pregnant wtf!!!! no wounder when i graduated 10 to 15 girls were in the middle of having a baby or had a baby

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
If you guys only knew... I'll blame it all on Bob Kusbit. If you had ever been to 1515 NYC or had to deal with the executive staff. Trust it becomes quite visible why it's gone to the shitter. The guy that made the observation about the real world is spot on tho. Bunnim-murray started it and they have moved onto other reality shows.. Just search them on IMDB.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts