Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 368 Posts

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the hell is everyone getting there panties in a bunch over this. Sounds like Arizona has some balls and is going to do something about a problem. And everyone is whineing its not fair. If your illegal you shouldnt be here end of story. My dad had to go to ellis island and come to America the right way why the phuck are all the mexicans above the law ?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
What are the details on the bill? If its for the better, im all for it.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Fucking liberals!!!!!!!All Arizona is doing is enforcing the laws that are already on the books. Since the Federal Government wont enforce the rules then they will. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Props to Az.

It sucks because we blanket the illegals under some cover that allows them to leach off our system daily. We have a set way to gain citizenship and if you really want to come here then follow the damn rule. There are so many illegals in Texas, Calif, Az, NM that its sickening knowing they are getting illegal ID's and leeching off our money.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
The left is up in arms about this because it gives the police the right to stop someone because they think they are illegal. Before, there had to be a reason for the stop, then they could ask for proper ID. They say that could cause some racial profiling. Pesonally, I don't care if it is profiling. Illegals are a huge drain on society, and I consider it an emergency.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
It is not a bad law, the only reason those against it is cuz this will be interpretated as a racist law against both, illegal and legal mexican and any other latin-South-American inmigrants just cuz they look latino,

But what about the ilegal; Chinese, black + white Africans, ext, ext, ext? they are among us too but no one seems to care about those!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
profiling as horrible as it sounds , is a fact of life
everyone does it , its the best way to start the process of finding someone , maybe some people take advantage of it , but wtf , life ain't fair get used to it

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But what about the ilegal; Chinese, black + white Africans, ext, ext, ext? they are among us too but no one seems to care about those!
I dont think there jumping the wall in hoardes to get in. For the amount of illegal chinese and africans here i bet there about 5 times as many illegal mexicans.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Nope it does not give em the right to be here illegally, but the thing is that it will affect the one that are here legally, and the ones that are illegal and are not hispanic will be still arround like nothing is happening, get it?

By the way i am not supporting illegal inmigrants at all, as i am against it, but i can see farther than my nose in issues like this!

1 - 20 of 368 Posts