Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
having fun
31,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friend was here drunk tonight,ive been drinking too

i feel so bad :(--i started hitting him alot for what he said{wont get into details}-knocked the wind out of him

he probobly couldve had me arrested easily for it all -i did swing first -but we were both way too intoxicated----i dont really expect responses--just dont fight with your good friends-youll never feel good in the end

i wont be able to sleep well now,this sucks

i actually feel so shitty right now it sucks

im laying off the booz for a while-ive been focusing more on my cars then ever and i think i need to subtract alcohol from the equation-

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
im so not proud of myself right now--im ashamed
Don't be so hard on yourself, your aware that some changes need to be made and your willing to make them, that's what counts. Go to bed and sleep it off and when you sober up you can make an amends to him.

·
having fun
31,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
probably drive a ford too :mad:

yeah stang,if he had a chevy i probobly woulve killed him

but still,well i duno what to say-----when i act like that ,even in response to borish behavior im no better than the offender

·
having fun
31,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't be so hard on yourself, your aware that some changes need to be made and your willing to make them, that's what counts. Go to bed and sleep it off and when you sober up you can make an amends to him.

im up in 3 hrs,les say for every 1 drink i had,he had 4-he got in my face and his eyes went in opposite directions-like he could see AROUND my head

but i acted out -wtf{i hit low,wasnt gonna leave him with a black eye to wear at his important job}

honestly i think he may need the help more than i do,im a closet/workshop/work on car at 2 am drinker

hes gotten to the point of binge drinking

this has to be adressed on both ends

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
you friggin fordaholics gotta get a grip!
So ya sucker punched and knocked the wind outta your freind.
Us chevy guys trade punches and laugh about it the next day.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,397 Posts
Are you a chick? Drunk girls punch guy friends all the time. But if your a guy, you have problems. Tgis might be the kind of stuff you go to a shrink for, not exactly stuff you post on the internet.... Good luck...

·
WHAT NOW ?
16,277 Posts
friend was here drunk tonight,ive been drinking too

i feel so bad :(--i started hitting him alot for what he said{wont get into details}-knocked the wind out of him

he probobly couldve had me arrested easily for it all -i did swing first -but we were both way too intoxicated----i dont really expect responses--just dont fight with your good friends-youll never feel good in the end

i wont be able to sleep well now,this sucks

i actually feel so shitty right now it sucks

im laying off the booz for a while-ive been focusing more on my cars then ever and i think i need to subtract alcohol from the equation-
call him today , bet you guys will laugh it off as a rough nite. who the hell doesn't have one once in a while. :partyman:

·
Beer makes me pee
9,708 Posts
Probably for the best. I hate to be around loud sloppy drunks. First their all like I love you man and then its Fuck you man. And if you are out in public you have to baby sit their ass. Most times they wont remember it anyways just wonder how they got so beat up...LOL

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

·
Beer makes me pee
9,708 Posts
Hey your buddys name wouldnt happen to be twinfogger would it?

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I knew you were a little bitch but damn telling everyone on YB.....lol Put your jockstrap on and go back to giving them 10 buck blow jobs in the Wal-Mart dressing rooms. You'll be ok. Dont forget your AA meeting tonite. Did you find the Firebird yet asshole?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts