Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a set of stainless steel turbo headers with vbands on the collectors looking for either 1 5/8 with a 2.5in collector or 13/4 with 2.5in collector will look at 3in collectors also. they will be goin in a fox body and they are 23degree heads. looking for the down and under style but will look at others thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thanks for the offer but im looking for stainless and the down type can u email me some pictures i can considering changing my mind if they look good. your price alsoemail pics to [email protected]

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I can build them like that also. These are jig built and just cheaper. Standard stuff. I'll email you thos epics tomorrow. Can't find the damn things.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Have you done a search on "For Sale" items? I thought I saw some for a Fox body. You might want to search RacingJunk also.

·
Registered
209 Posts
A few modifications are required to get them to fit into a fox body engine bay but nothing to bad.... They're 321-Stainless, they can come as a complete kit, just the hot-side or anything inbetween. Lemme know if you have any questions, more info can also be found here. www.wrenchrat.com and also on racingjunk.com

Thanks,
Brian Wolfe
Wrenchrat Inc.
[email protected]
(509)714-0226

1 - 10 of 10 Posts