Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im needing a set of 18'' drag radials Looking for part# 3782r 265/40/18 mt. Or if you have something similar in size let me know. I know there is a few dealers on here so pm me a price shipped for 2 of them to paducah,ky 42003. Or if any members have a good used set let me know.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
The classifieds are the 2nd left just past the light across from the Piggly Wiggly.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Do you have a Pepboys Speed shop here you? Around they are the cheapest.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Im needing a set of 18'' drag radials Looking for part# 3782r 265/40/18 mt. Or if you have something similar in size let me know. I know there is a few dealers on here so pm me a price shipped for 2 of them to paducah,ky 42003. Or if any members have a good used set let me know.
Thanks wanna be baller

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i could call up jegs or any of the box stores but let's see,maby some dealer on here has a set sitting there in stock and wants to move them. You know you guy's are always the first ones to bitch about not buying from the little guys or member's on here. So why bitch and throw a fit cause i asked if any member/dealer had a set. Yes i could of posted it in the for sale/wanted section,but how many dealers look there. Not to many,heck that section is about as active as your sex life "lifes a drag".

Boost no don't have one around here. That's about the only store we don't have. Had one long time ago but they closed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts