Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its fake but my daughter likes it!
But for those who watch it full time.................notice how fucking ugly Mark Henry is??? Natty ass hair and beard,fat nasty bitch!!!

That is all!!
Kirk out!!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Use to always watch it back in the wcw days.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I know its fake but my daughter likes it!
But for those who watch it full time.................notice how fucking ugly Mark Henry is??? Natty ass hair and beard,fat nasty bitch!!!

That is all!!
Kirk out!!
Yea i watch it,check out on thursday nights TNA Wrestling,theres a lady wrestler from your neck of the woods on there Mickie James shes freaking Hott....

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I watched it all the time during the late 90's and early 2000's. It was enjoyable and fun to watch then. I have tried to watch it some since then and its just not the same anymore.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Yea i watch it,check out on thursday nights TNA Wrestling,theres a lady wrestler from your neck of the woods on there Mickie James shes freaking Hott....
I remember when tna was a small ass thing called ecw. Actually went to an event was some funny shit.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I watched it all the time during the late 90's and early 2000's. It was enjoyable and fun to watch then. I have tried to watch it some since then and its just not the same anymore.
the whole Sting/NWO storyline in wcw is hard to beat imo when it comes to the drama part of the show. Its become more of just a soap opera now last time I tried watching wwf/wwe whatever they call it now.

It was actually funny to turn on "tna" a while back and see sting was still around.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts

She used to be Trish Stratus' stalker when she was on WWE. Wrestling ws good in the Mcmahon/Austin era....lost interest after that.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
She used to be Trish Stratus' stalker when she was on WWE. Wrestling ws good in the Mcmahon/Austin era....lost interest after that.
WHAT?

Austin was the shit.. he kept a lot of people watching wwf

·
Registered
230 Posts
I loved wrestling in the 80s and 90s. For me it started going down hill when Sting went silent and took on the whole "The Crow" look. He was bad ass when he had the blonde flat top and the lime green face paint and pants. Wrestling was at its peak during the Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock and DX area but after that it became a lot more of a soap opera then it was before. Now it just sucks. It's still hard to be wrestling from the late 80s and early 90s with the Rock-n-Roll Express, the Road Warriors, the Ultimate Warrior and the 4 Horsemen.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I used to watch it a lot in the late 90's and early 2000's during the "Attitude Era". Those were great shows. Now they went to a "PG" show and they have totally lost their edge. It is so predictable now its not even worth watching. I will tune in once in a blue moon but it just does not hold my interest anymore.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I loved wrestling in the 80s and 90s. For me it started going down hill when Sting went silent and took on the whole "The Crow" look. He was bad ass when he had the blonde flat top and the lime green face paint and pants. Wrestling was at its peak during the Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock and DX area but after that it became a lot more of a soap opera then it was before. Now it just sucks. It's still hard to be wrestling from the late 80s and early 90s with the Rock-n-Roll Express, the Road Warriors, the Ultimate Warrior and the 4 Horsemen.
I'm the opposite. Even though I liked sting in his colorful day... I liked way more when he "turned dark".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B3mW0pRIY9g&feature=related

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
the whole Sting/NWO storyline in wcw is hard to beat imo when it comes to the drama part of the show. Its become more of just a soap opera now last time I tried watching wwf/wwe whatever they call it now.

It was actually funny to turn on "tna" a while back and see sting was still around.

Yeah I agree with you. NWO was awesome back then. Then the WWE/WCW Invasion was pretty good. There are just not the quality wrestlers like 10 years ago. Hard to replace Austin, Undertaker, The Rock, DX, NWO.

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
Haven't watched it in years, back when Sting and Ultimate Warrior were the blade runners on wcw, and psycho sid and the under taker were the twin towers.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Pyscho Sid lol I forgot about him. Undertake entrances were always awesome back in the day.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.