Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How exactly is the proper way to wrap the shoulder straps around the crossbar? I have g force harness and they came with the metal ends that are used to bolt to a pair of welded tabs on the crossbar. Would i just remove that end piece that would bolt to the crossbar, and use the loop to connect it to the crossbar? or did i fuck up and get a harness that i shouldnt be wrapping?

·
Registered
703 Posts
I used some 1/4" round stock and made loops over the area that the straps loop over the bar to keep them in the proper position. My loops didn't have to be so high but ti works fine. You don't have to use the tabs that come with the harness if you don't want to weld tabs onto the crossbar however the straps still need to be held in position somehow.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys , who sells the d rings or is there anyone u recommend? I like the bar stock idea but I don't know if I'm wrapping it right. I'll get a pic tmrw.

·
Registered
672 Posts
just unwrap the belt from the eyelet part with the bolt hole and wrap the belt around the shoulder bar. the d ring deal is just to keep the belts from sliding sideways on the shoulder bar. wrap it the same way around the shoulder bar that it is wraped around the eyelet.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just unwrap the belt from the eyelet part with the bolt hole and wrap the belt around the shoulder bar. the d ring deal is just to keep the belts from sliding sideways on the shoulder bar. wrap it the same way around the shoulder bar that it is wraped around the eyelet.
This is exactly how I done it. I Didn't see a Problem with it, but wanted to make sure. Thanks a lot. I was having trouble explaining it lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts