Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there are now more people getting free shit from the government than those paying for their free stuff! We need a complete frame off restoration and overhaul of the government and the system!

·
JustSayin' CyberWarFare
3,326 Posts
It will never happen since those on the receiving end can vote. The balance of power is tipping and can not be reversed with out a true revolution. I suggest those working stiffs paying for everyone else start stocking up on guns and ammo. The occutards will be out in force this summer and things will get down right crazy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah, a motherfucker here at my work (who is on food stamps, which he is obviously working the system to get them) just walked in with 2 fishing reels that he paid $130 and $60 for, plus two rods. How the fuck does he pay for that stuff with food stamps? POS!! Rant over..........

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,842 Posts
It's this simple. When you whining motherphuckers start giving me stuff, I'll stop getting it from the government.

Pretty simple solution but, I'm sure you'll find a way to get out of it.

·
Registered
33,086 Posts
How the fuck do you get food stamps when youre working? I thought you had to be down and out.

·
Registered
83 Posts
How the fuck do you get food stamps when youre working? I thought you had to be down and out.
Exactly what we all thought when he started 'bragging' about getting them! WTF! He is definitely working the system to get them. Hope he gets his ass busted. Fucking POS punk. He is a 'general laborer' in the shop, I'm sure he doesn't make much but HAS to make enough to keep him above the poverty level. Has a wife that works.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
A kid that works for my nephew gets $900.00 a month in food stamps, plus another $800.00 a month for child care. And is trying to get section 8 housing. He makes 30k+ a year (with o/t) and his girlfriend works also. How the phuck do these people do this?

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm at Walmart last night doing some food shopping! Woman in front of me has over $230 worth of food. She pulls out an EBT (welfare) card and says to put $147 on it. Than pulls out another one and pays for the rest! How the fuck did she get two of them. Willing to be one was in another family members name. Probably has 8 people living in a section 8 apartment! She was buying really good stuff too....saw 2 gallon jugs of kool aid!!! She probably drove off in her Escalade!!!

My shit came to $75 and that is for a family of 4! Of course I paid for it myself though!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The folks who are getting the free stuff don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.

And, the folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.

And the folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now... the people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So... the people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason?

The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 236 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING.
A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Leadership: Gone!

Borders: Closed!

Language: English only

Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!

Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!

NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!

·
BetaMax Mf's!
6,142 Posts
ELECTION 2012 IS COMING.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
A guy who works for me is an expert on how to get food stamps and other free gov't stuff.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You know one thing that could and would solve all this shit. To be on welfare you must be drug tested. After that you can only be on welfare for 2 years and then you have to be off of it for 5 years before you can apply again. Instead of food stamps they can receive a monthly supply of bulk food they serve in jails

·
Registered
46 Posts
In order to recieve support you must report to a government appointed job ie cleaning public buildings, park bathrooms, picking up litter. Something, anything to get a return from the investment...

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
You know one thing that could and would solve all this shit. To be on welfare you must be drug tested. After that you can only be on welfare for 2 years and then you have to be off of it for 5 years before you can apply again. Instead of food stamps they can receive a monthly supply of bulk food they serve in jails
I agree with you but that has been tried before here in Louisiana. It always ends up not passing through the legislature because the Democrats say that drug testing is against their cival rights and they are entitled to benefits.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would like to know how they do it and get away with it. Last March of 2011 my right leg went numb and had to fight with my insurance to get an MRI which finally happened in June of 2011. Had 3 major back surgery's in July of 2011, got me back on my feet but with some serious nerve damage. When the 12 week's of leave was up under the Fed. Family leave act i was terminated from my job. Was not released for work until March of 2012 and only for a desk job if i can find one. I did finally qualify for unemployment in April of 2012. Now here is my complaint i am 44 and have been working since i was 16 and paying taxes. I was turned down for every Fed. State, and local assistance program. I was told to try for a home equity loan on my house since i am a home owner. Had to clean out my saving's and 401K to survive. They wouldn't give me shit, pissed me the fuck off. SAD SAD SAD.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
That is very sad to hear.

I am not being racist but you probably the wrong color.

That's the truth.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
The folks who are getting the free stuff don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.

And, the folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.

And the folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now... the people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So... the people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason?

The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 236 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING.

what he just said !!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts