Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
14 or 15 cars, I was #8 with a 9.19 after 1st round and Richie was #1 with a 7.65

Not sure what happend after that I left after blowing out all the gaskets on my headers! Just as well anyway I only needed to find out if it would leave on 150 and it did so we'll be at the 275 Race at VMP.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
ok so maybe i was alil drunk and heard 65 but thought i heard 69 but whats up with noone posting its gotta be the only thing going on...its still thursday?

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Naaa your not drunk, I just have a bad memory, he went 7.69/188 mph

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
ahh well i started another message thought maybe people werent looking at this one...yeah just wondering how the night went?..my buddy talked to richie but other than that i know nothing?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Last ei heard which was about 8:30 that him and richie where both done thats why i'am trying to see if anyone got home yet or got on e there laptop?....cuase if there both out who knows who won?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HD SAID THERE WAS A QUICK SB NOS CAR ON THE PROPERTY. DONT KNOW HOW THINGS WENT THOUGH!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
yeah i think ricky fox was the fastest car left after they were out...so if all went well he may have took home the win?...not a ton of big hitter there....i guess its still a wrok week for most of us!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yes Ricky Fox won the race he went a 7.84 second round beating bitzer then faced stien in the finals both cars slowed but ricky got the win light.

p.s. not bad for a small block.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
thought R. Stine was broke and went home? how was he in the finals?

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
For the record(I was there w/C.Little till the semi's)-
Semi's-
Stine beat Little
Ricky Fox(7.84) beat Bitzer(7.81) on a holeshot
As far as I read Stine broke in Final & Ricky Fox won(SBC W/NOS in a Blue GT mustang)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts