·
Registered
936 Posts
Good post

Amen to that! Dan

·
Registered
19,418 Posts
booom shaka laka huh? lol was he for real? Chips on shoulders u wanna knock off u gotta see the thugs around this area, chips are not the only thing u wanna knock off these fuckin assholes its called a head and other parts they needa knockin off, can i get a amen or a booom shaka laka ? lol

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Too bad most employers don't promote a even playing field. I went in early one morning and was sitting in my office when I heard two black employees calling each other niggers. Now what do you think would of happened if I said "I don't care which one of you is a nigger, just shut up"? Or if I would of said "Quit calling each other a nigger" I would of been phucked. I'm not allowed to even say the phucking word!!! I can use any other word on the planet but not that one and they were shouting it up and down the hall. This guy is right but it'll never change. It's only going to get worse. Now you're not allowed to have a noose any where. Hell I may get in trouble for just typing the word on this site. The Feds will be knocking on my door and I'll never be able to hold public office for it.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
HEY, SOMEONE FROM THAT SIDE FINALLY GETS IT. WHAT HAPPENED TOOK PLACE LONG AGO, AND I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LACK OF ETHICS OF MY FOREFATHERS

·
Registered
146 Posts
Too bad most employers don't promote a even playing field. I went in early one morning and was sitting in my office when I heard two black employees calling each other niggers. Now what do you think would of happened if I said "I don't care which one of you is a nigger, just shut up"? Or if I would of said "Quit calling each other a nigger"
:smt014 I think you should do that monday morning and let YB know how it turned out after you leave the ER :smt062 . If you can get someone to film you getting shit straight it would be even better. This is what the Pastor said by you need to knock the chip off their shoulders. :smt081

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
:smt014 I think you should do that monday morning and let YB know how it turned out after you leave the ER :smt062 . If you can get someone to film you getting shit straight it would be even better. This is what the Pastor said by you need to knock the chip off their shoulders. :smt081
I don't think I would of had a problem kicking the shit out of either one of them. It's just I would of lost my job if I would of said the nigger word to them. They would of just got a slap on the hand for creating a hostile work environment.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
In Brazoria Texas the Mayor tried to outlaw the "N" word and he was met by opposition from both sides. On side yelled freedom of speech and you can't outlaw words. The other side yelled it's part of our culture and it's in our music. Offenders were to be issued a citation and fined. Even if it was heard in the music that you play. It didn't pass, but I think it was a way for the Mayor to get a point across. I don't think he ever intended to go though with it.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I taught a class on Mechanics when I was younger, it was 90% black kids taking the class, I was amazed at how they talked to and about each other, this was in 1981...

I kept thinking at how offended they would be if a white person said anything like they were saying about each other...

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
To me in the workplace is much different than out of the work place. At work those kinds of word have no place, but outside of work it is different. To me one black calling another black a nigger is no different than me cutting up with some of my buddies. I got buddies that could walk up and say "Hey, MF'er, what you doing?!" and I would laugh and tell them to kiss my ass. Somebody I dont know walk up and says the same thing better be ready to get their ass kicked.

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
I dont care for the title of this video. It should have been VIDEO THAT EVERYONE SHOULD SEE.. But his words sure ring true in my head.. I thought I would share it with you .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IacEfYr9xNk
Send him some money, that all Motherphucker wants!
Send him some money and he'll set you free!
Send him some money and he'll say anything you want to hear!
But, you better watch all of this asshole video's and you change your mind!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
X2......

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Sounds like you are talking about OBAMA..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts