Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, only three bids were received by 5:00 PM today. Donald Trump, who said he has no realistic chance, Terry Pegula, current Sabres owner, and a group from Toronto ( Jon Bon Jovi, MLSE chairman Larry Tanenbaum and the Rogers Communications family). Supposedly, over 60 NDA's were sent out by Morgan Stanley, and this is all the interest they got??

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Yup, only three bids were received by 5:00 PM today. Donald Trump, who said he has no realistic chance, Terry Pegula, current Sabres owner, and a group from Toronto ( Jon Bon Jovi, MLSE chairman Larry Tanenbaum and the Rogers Communications family). Supposedly, over 60 NDA's were sent out by Morgan Stanley, and this is all the interest they got??

There isn't any money in WNY.............

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,698 Posts
Wow.....Bon Jovi's net worth ~$300 Million, crazy. Never would have guessed that high.
I've seen his estate, and it's great , but still in Jersey.....

I forsee JBJ winning the team and doing as the article states, relocating it.
The Bills have sucked since Jim Kelly led them to 4 consecutive SuperBowls, and lost every one of them.
Bruce Smith was a legend.

They're like the Cleveland Browns, the "Barely professional" team kept in the league to keep the big money makers in it.
The team absolutely needs to relocate, because obviously Buffalo is burnt........

·
Registered
20,225 Posts
Learner will have enough to buy it soon, he should bid-that would be funny

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
shit started to go really down hill when they started playing home games in Toronto cause they couldnt fill the stadium in buffalo.
Actually it went down hill went Kelly left.
NO! went they lost 3 bowls in a row.
I mean shit, the buffalo bills are the red headed step child since the 90's.

Then add in the fact the've played against the Patriots for the last 20 years and buffalo was one "of those" cities hit a little harder but the economic times.

IF(obviously I dont have the money) but IF I did I would already have a new city lined up(L.A. / San Antonio / etc) and have a new team name ready to run for merch money.

·
"Shocks don't matter"
21,585 Posts
Wow.....Bon Jovi's net worth ~$300 Million, crazy. Never would have guessed that high.
I've seen his estate, and it's great , but still in Jersey.....

I forsee JBJ winning the team and doing as the article states, relocating it.
The Bills have sucked since Jim Kelly led them to 4 consecutive SuperBowls, and lost every one of them.
Bruce Smith was a legend.

They're like the Cleveland Browns, the "Barely professional" team kept in the league to keep the big money makers in it.
The team absolutely needs to relocate, because obviously Buffalo is burnt........
Buffalo has always had some of the best fans in the league, relocate?:confused:

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Their value will be higher at the end of this years winning season! Good quarterback, runningback and now wide reciever! EJ, CJ and Sammy! Add that to a very good defense, they are playoff bound!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Their value will be higher at the end of this years winning season! Good quarterback, runningback and now wide reciever! EJ, CJ and Sammy! Add that to a very good defense, they are playoff bound!
A very good defense coached by the Lions former head coach. Nothing good can come of that.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,698 Posts
LoL

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Buffalo has always had some of the best fans in the league, relocate?:confused:
Wow!

You're scarring me with your kind words Mike! But you are 100% correct. The Bills were one of the only teams I know of that were selling out the stadium even in some of their shittiest seasons.

Word came out this morning that Pegula's 1st bid was over 1 Billion dollars. Not too many other buyers can compete (on paper) with that.

Take that and fuck you Bon Jovi! :smt097

·
"Shocks don't matter"
21,585 Posts
Wow!

You're scarring me with your kind words Mike! But you are 100% correct. The Bills were one of the only teams I know of that were selling out the stadium even in some of their shittiest seasons.

Word came out this morning that Pegula's 1st bid was over 1 Billion dollars. Not too many other buyers can compete (on paper) with that.

Take that and fuck you Bon Jovi! :smt097
Jim Braxton.:D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Having lived there and having seasons tickets, the fans will sit thru any type of weather. Can you say that in Charlotte? No.

All you assholes who rag on the area have never been there!

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,698 Posts
Chicago Bears sucked from the late 80s to mid 2000's and sold most seats every season also.

The thing about it is, these are big cities with ALOT of fans who love football..
I think Detroit even still sold alot of seats the past 20 years

As long as the owners are making revenue, hand over fist.....they dont care.
So if Buffalo is selling out every season, why are they for sale?? Dont make sense

1 - 20 of 50 Posts