Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,911 Posts
Scott McMullen said:
Thanks Silver all bs aside Ford ,Chevy , it doesn't matter when ther is a life changing event.
You are right, I know I talk a lot of shit, but I like any damn car that is fast. I just wouldn't drive or own anything but a Ford....

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Silver, i know where you can get a 79 pace car for next to nothing.it allready has a cage in it.needs paint and being put back together.With ford laying you off all the time,i am sure you could find time to put it together.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
81 olds said:
( I have something the garage I know will make it run !! right 85)

I can't off that short block for nothing... I seriously don't know what to do with it... Really starting to piss me off that I can't even get $1000 bucks for it :mad: Had I known I was going to have a hard time selling it I would have just left the car together another year and sprayed the hell out of it...

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
silvercv2002 said:
I got access to motor's, the chassis is the problem. With my cash flow and feeding 3 kids. Kinda tight.....:mad:
Maybe you need to introduce them to the world of Food rashoning?...Teach them a form of responsibility and discipline....while funding your speed addiction.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.